Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well i love LOTS of Anime songs, i think they're very pretty. I enjoy listening to Asian music. one of my fav. singers are BoA. she's a pretty singer. My fav. song of hers is Everyheart. ^^

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
my fav anime song of all time is the Ghost in the Shell theme song. Inner Universe heart heart . i OWN this song whee whee blaugh blaugh biggrin
I like chanhes and my will...lol..there good in my opinion
Ichrou Mizuki & kageyama Hironobu, the first for giving birth to the best heroic songs for the 70's robot series and the last for making heroic music till today XD
Current favorite is the opening and ending theme of Loveless.

Can't wait till the full versions come out!
My favourite jpop singers are hikki and shiina ringo
Rurouni Kenshin's soundtrack is still my favorite...I like a lot of japanese songs but overall, RK's music. biggrin
I like the FullMetal Alchemist Soundtrack one of the best in my opinon and I cant wait for the new bleach sound track xd

4,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
My favourite singer is Hyde, my favourite soundtracks are Hellsing and Noir and my favourite song is We Were Lovers from Gankutsuou biggrin

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm not really sure if this song ever played in Fullmetal Alchemist, but I found it and downloaded it the other day because I am a HUGE Alphonse Elric fan, and I instantly fell in love with it, lol. ^^

It's a character song for Alphonse, Called Boku wa Koko ni Iru. Possibly one of the best songs I have ever heard. I'm listening to it right now, lol. It's wonderful .. and Al's seiyuu sings it. ^^; Al's seiyuu has a nice voice. =D
for an album i'd say i like the rurouni kenshin OSTs the best, but one of my favorite songs is shinjitsu no uta from inuyasha
Yasushi Ishii, The Hellsing OST and this guitarist that appeared, Tatsuo Tabei...
For Bleach, I love Orange Range's "*~asterisk" and Rie Fu's "Life is Like a Boat".

For Saiyuki (in general including Reload and Reload Gunlock), it's doa's "Shiro no Jumon," wag's "don't look back again" and flow-war's "Mitsumeteitai"

FMA: L'Arc-En-Ciel "Ready Steady Go" and Asian Kung-Fu Generation "Rewrite"

Naruto: Orange Range "Viva Rock~Japanese Side" and flow "go!!!"
Utada Hikari is my most favorite of all aritsts. heres a pic of her:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this is just a random pic i have of her.
-------------------Artist: Puffy AmiYumi--------------------
I like Puffy AmiYumi. Incase your thinking that I like them because of the Teen Titans Themes, you are so wrong. I like their recent Soundtrack "Nice" The whole CD is good but I personally like:

Planet Tokyo (English and Japanese)
Tokyo Nice
Invisible Tomorrow
Syonara (I cant spell now. omg stressed )

Those songs I like the most, but I love the entire CD.

------------------------OST: Pop'n Music 10 AC CS 8---------------------------
Pop'n Music 10 OST is the best. My favprite Pop'n Music 10 (PM) is:
[COSMIC] Sci-Fi
[TEKNO GIRL] New Definition of Magic (Title in Japanese)
[SKIP] Ping x Pong x Dash
[STRAY GIRL] This Way
[DARK MARCHEN] Mechanical Baron Modesty
[TEARS] Angel Fish
[SYMPHONIC METAL] Holy Forest
[GABBA] disable dA STACK
[ROCK GUITAR] Absolute -Rock Guitar Version-
[CUDDLE CORE] murmur twins (guitar pop ver.)
[COLORFUL POP] Raspberry Heart
[KAMEN RIDER] Lets Go!!! Rider Kick
[LONELY] Artemis
[SCREEN] Galaxy Forest 11.6and12

Alot of songs, and thats not even half of the songs on the game lol. Also when some of these I dont have yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff