Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just recently came across these and i'm sat here listening to every single soundtrack wondering where it has been all my life ....

i can't choose which is my favourite i enjoy them all.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Wewere justkidsinlove. . .

I love Two Steps From Hell. I spend a lot of time daydreaming and their music makes for the perfect backdrop for those imaginary fight scenes. XD

My favorite song from them is between Dragon Rider and Wind Queen.

. . . thesummerwasfullofmistakeswewouldn'tlearn from.
yaYAYAYAYAYAY heart heart heart
I love Epic music. The synthetic dream foundation has some great stuff in their catalog as well:

Love Two Steps From Hell, they made me fall in love with classical music all over again.
My favorite songs are actually from the Miracles Album they just released, I love the whole album actually, its just fantastic and my top favorites are Forever in my Dreams, followed closely with I Love You Forever and Compass and Lux Aeterna.
My other favorite songs are Big Sky, Rebirth, Orion, Fire In Her Eyes and Breathe
Merchant Prince is the best

Blessed Raider

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
To Glory <3

Invisible Phantom

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Contributor 150
Two Steps from Hell is my current writing music. I can't even pick a favorite song by them because it's all so fantastic. heart

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
Color the Sky, The Ancients, Undying Love, Magic of Love, Hero of my Heart, Compass, anything from album miracles, Heart of Courage, Solitude, Atlas and so much more. I also like United we Stand; Divided we Fall, Enigmatic Soul, and Rebirth.

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
This is my favourite one:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers