Welcome to Gaia! ::

I watched the movie first. Recently my drama class watched the play on YouTube. I have to say that I like the play much better. The movie doesn't really give you the impression that the actors are actually singing like the play does. My favorite songs are All I Ask of You, Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again, The Point of No Return, Masquerade and The Phantom of the Opera.
SouImate
My favorite songs are Music of the Night, and All I Ask of You. <3 My favorite character is Erik, and RAOUL CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE. CHRISTINE WHY DID YOU PICK THAT NASTY.

If you see the sequel play to phantom of the opera called "love never dies", christine chooses the phantom over raoul

Dapper Gaian

Definitely my fav musical so far. Down Once More, Music of the Night, and Masquerade are my favs smile

Eloquent Elocutionist

I'm actually not a fan of Phantom at ALL, but those of you who attend Broadway shows should be happy that yet AGAIN Andrew Lloyd Webber is throwing around rumors of a new adaptation of Love Never Dies with new songs/a new ending. These rumors have been swirling before, but judging by the shows that have been going so fast in Broadway, you never know!

TheDoomPie rolled 0 100-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Greedy Businessman

4,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The music is really catchy and really pretty.I played the tuba part for it in my middle school band and ive loved it ever sense. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Blessed Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
I remember last year I got to be in Masquerade and oh heart I loved the experience! Yes it was tiring and a LOT of work, but I met a bunch of friends and I gained of love of being in musicals. Phantom by far is my favorite musical and I can't wait to see it (or maybe be in it!) again.

Bashful Bunny

11,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I love the music from phantom heart
My mum has always wanted to see it live but the guy she wanted to see who played phantom doesn't actually play him anymore he to old sad but I seen the movie and musical live on a special show about 2-3 years ago I think it was smile
My favorite song from Phantom of the Opera was...well.... Phantom of the Opera. That song to me was the most powerful out of all of them and still sends chills down my spine <3
I LOVE that movie! I've watched it 24 times already and counting. I still cry every time at the ending. As for my favorite song from the movie I really can't decide because they're all amazing! I listen to the soundtrack all the time.
Now that I mention it maybe I'm a little obsessed.
yes, i love phantom of the opera! it was my first experience with musical theatre as well and it seriously opened up a whole new world to me. it will always hold a very special and dear place in my heart. heart my favorite songs are angel of music and music of the night.

ooh where did you get your music boxes from? was it very expensive?

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
caelestial
yes, i love phantom of the opera! it was my first experience with musical theatre as well and it seriously opened up a whole new world to me. it will always hold a very special and dear place in my heart. heart my favorite songs are angel of music and music of the night.

I honestly don't know as they were gifts--sorry dearie! C:

Eloquent Elder

Phantom's what inspired my love of musicals and playing piano. It'll always have a special place in my heart. heart

Eloquent Elder

caelestial

You can find various music boxes and snow globes on Amazon that range from $25 to around $120. Many music stores and little touristy gift shops will usually have something Phantom-themed.

Eloquent Elder

x i J e s s x
I love the music from phantom heart
My mum has always wanted to see it live but the guy she wanted to see who played phantom doesn't actually play him anymore he to old sad but I seen the movie and musical live on a special show about 2-3 years ago I think it was smile
Michael Crawford is still singing, just not as the Phantom anymore and you can listen to the original Broadway cast online. Even though he's my first love, he's not my favorite Phantom anymore. He's actually kind of pitchy.
DanieBarton03
caelestial

You can find various music boxes and snow globes on Amazon that range from $25 to around $120. Many music stores and little touristy gift shops will usually have something Phantom-themed.

alright, thank you! c: i'll definitely check it out sometime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff