Run Daddy Run 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Tomorrow Will Be Kinder 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Other 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Which was your favorite song from the Soundtrack and why???

Friendly Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Safe and Sound was my favorite because I felt that it conveyed The Hunger Games wonderfully :3 It's such a beautiful song

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
nelo2
Safe and Sound was my favorite because I felt that it conveyed The Hunger Games wonderfully :3 It's such a beautiful song

I agree with everything you said!!!

5,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
I liked a lot of them. Safe and Sound did capture THG well, as you two said, and I found Eyes Open sort of did well on how it would sort of be in the arena. But my favourite would have to be Kingdom Come or Abraham's Daughter, but the latter only because it sounds really cool. Can't really tell what she sings.

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
mistycandy4848
I liked a lot of them. Safe and Sound did capture THG well, as you two said, and I found Eyes Open sort of did well on how it would sort of be in the arena. But my favourite would have to be Kingdom Come or Abraham's Daughter, but the latter only because it sounds really cool. Can't really tell what she sings.

I agree with what you said about Abraham's Daughter and I liked it very much too!
Kingdom Come is tied with Safe and Sound for first place in my eyes too. I just love it! The Civil Wars is a great band!! Eyes Open not only reminds me of the arena here, but also of Mockingjay...

5,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
xKawaiiPandix
mistycandy4848

I agree with what you said about Abraham's Daughter and I liked it very much too!
Kingdom Come is tied with Safe and Sound for first place in my eyes too. I just love it! The Civil Wars is a great band!! Eyes Open not only reminds me of the arena here, but also of Mockingjay...

Hmm.... Now that you've pointed it out, Eyes Open does work for Mockingjay.

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
safe and sound biggrin

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I've only heard save and sound.

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
heart heart heart Eyes Open is like my favorite song in the world.

Agile Paladin

I'll be honest. I didn't like any of them 'cause they were quite boring, frankly. :

Quotable Sex Symbol

I've gotta say, I love them all. Each artist has taken the time to make the song special. Safe and Sound is one of my favourites as it is the first one I heard and I love Taylor Swift, but I also like Kingdom Come as I adore the Civil Wars.

But, Come Away to the Water is my favourite as it's perfect for the careers. It's such a sinister and chilling song that I can't help but love it- plus I like Maroon 5. I also like Just a Game by Birdy, because it's a very moving song that's for Katniss and Peeta <3
HAhah smile Damn hunger games is awesome, i don't have to choose, i like all soundtracks smile )
Yin and Yang Yume
I've gotta say, I love them all. Each artist has taken the time to make the song special. Safe and Sound is one of my favourites as it is the first one I heard and I love Taylor Swift, but I also like Kingdom Come as I adore the Civil Wars.

But, Come Away to the Water is my favourite as it's perfect for the careers. It's such a sinister and chilling song that I can't help but love it- plus I like Maroon 5. I also like Just a Game by Birdy, because it's a very moving song that's for Katniss and Peeta <3
Safe and Sound

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces