Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, I noticed that it has been rather quiet at the previous Takarazuka forum, I tried to post a comment there but was unable to as it was too old sad

So, I hope to create a new thread here to allow us fans to discuss about Takarazuka again biggrin
Hopefully we'll keep this thread active xp

Let me first introduce myself, I'm actually a newbie Takarazuka fan, and there's much for me to learn, though I'm really passionate about it & I find it very interesting^^ and I hope to be able to make new Takarazuka fan friends 3nodding

Recently Hoshigumi just had their Performance in Taiwan & I was fortunate enough to catch a show ^^

It was truly superb & being my first ever Takarazuka Performance I've seen whee

Made my Taiwan Trip a magical & unforgettable one heart

Anyone else here went to Taiwan to watch them?
Hi there, oh dear, it's so quite around here, aren't there any active Takarazuka fans here??

No matter, I'm not giving up on this Forum >___< I know you guys are out there somewhere >< lols... anyways, I'm keeping the flame of hope alive^^ so if by any chance some random newbie Zuka fan stops by to visit, they'll surely be very happy xd

Haha, I know because I was truly happy to have stumbled upon the last Zuka Forum Discussion... I hadn't posted much because I came in abit late...but by reading through their discussions, I have came to learn so much...

So, if you guys happen to be reading this, I am truly grateful & appreciate your postings in the previous forum biggrin
Hello, just wanna keep this thread alive...

Actually to be honest, I have to admit that I myself have become very inactive... I recently just started working & have left me with barely any time for Zuka, or for anything else for that matter... I might also have to move to somewhere nearer to my company & I can't afford a big room...so I don't know if I'm able to continue my Zuka collection or even my Zuka hobby... crying

I'm feeling so depressed, and this has been bothering me for weeks now... oh, I just don't have the heart to part with Zuka... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff