Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PaikaruX
what great of music for a movie huh? i mean it was awesome! brothers under the sun, sound the bugle, but my favorite scene was when they played get off of my back lolololol. and u hav to tip ur hat to the bad dude the really bad dude for not running away and for knowing when a man is beaten. gots to respect it i'll tell u tht XD so who agrees?

I love that movie. Ive loved horses since.. I dont remember xD So ya I've watched it a million times. Its great ^_^
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX
what great of music for a movie huh? i mean it was awesome! brothers under the sun, sound the bugle, but my favorite scene was when they played get off of my back lolololol. and u hav to tip ur hat to the bad dude the really bad dude for not running away and for knowing when a man is beaten. gots to respect it i'll tell u tht XD so who agrees?

I love that movie. Ive loved horses since.. I dont remember xD So ya I've watched it a million times. Its great ^_^

Ever ride one? I must say, nothing quite like it, 'nuff said xD

Friendly Gaian

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX

Ya! My sister got a job in training horses, and it was free for me to ride. I did it all the time xD Now she quit, and shes training in Kentucky :[
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX

Ya! My sister got a job in training horses, and it was free for me to ride. I did it all the time xD Now she quit, and shes training in Kentucky :[

I only got to do it so many times.... like, more than 30, but it was WAY spaced out, once a year type deal. Except my 16th year was skipped. In other words, didn't go that year stare Oh well! xp I long for the day I get to ride another one of those beautiful creatures razz

Friendly Gaian

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX

I only got to do it so many times.... like, more than 30, but it was WAY spaced out, once a year type deal. Except my 16th year was skipped. In other words, didn't go that year stare Oh well! xp I long for the day I get to ride another one of those beautiful creatures razz

Indeed. Have you seen one being born before? ^-^
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX

Nope, you got me there xD

Friendly Gaian

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX

Oh hahah. To be honest, I havn't either. xD I was just a lil' curious
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX
blazingstargirl
PaikaruX

Oh hahah. To be honest, I havn't either. xD I was just a lil' curious

Oh, never mind then lol I've only seen ponies, and Shetlands. Unless movies count, I've never seen anything being born.... except an idea wink love those momments X)
I loved this movie and the soundtrack.

Friendly Regular

Emir-chan
yeah that score was great, all the songs you listed were good too, but i also like the song Here I Am, its soo sweet [i also like the japanese ver of it x3] anyway dont you think i'd be cool to go to a band/orchestra concert and hear the score to that?

I really loved the Japanese version until the end of the chorus, when the guy feels the need to sing "Here I Am" in English. Why do they always do that?? It sounds horrible! Killed the song for me. =(

Though speaking of alternate versions of the songs, I really like this version of "You Can't Take Me," if only it was higher quality.

Hunter

This score is definitely one of my favorites out of the Disney movies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff