Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone else in love with the music in the movie?
"WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB AND WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT DEATH AND GET SAD AND STUFF!" -- Scott Pilgrim

I gotta say, if all the bands save the asian twins were actually legit, I'd be a groupie right now.

Lonely Leaf

I love the soundtrack too! Beck wrote all the songs for Sex Bob-omb, and the Clash at Demonhead song is actually a Metric song.
Shtetl
I love the soundtrack too! Beck wrote all the songs for Sex Bob-omb, and the Clash at Demonhead song is actually a Metric song.

I had no idea about any of that D: but now that I think about it, not that surprising.
They really did an amazing job.

6,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Honestly, I'd be obsessed with these bands if they were real.
If you've ever played the video game, it's got killer music. The 8 bit song on the movie soundtrack is similar, but all the music connected with sp is epic.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
All I know about it is that he have to beat the 7 Exes of the girl he's dating eek
Play-with-Rawr
All I know about it is that he have to beat the 7 Exes of the girl he's dating eek
you should watch it!~ it is amazing!
Threshold is awesome =.=. Plus the bass battle i was like omg ..........
amazing.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The_Lady_Delirium_
Play-with-Rawr

YAH! I know! but everytime I watch it I end up sleeping sorrry sweatdrop I usually wacth movies late at night. ugh but i really do wanna finish it!
Play-with-Rawr
The_Lady_Delirium_
Play-with-Rawr

YAH! I know! but everytime I watch it I end up sleeping sorrry sweatdrop I usually wacth movies late at night. ugh but i really do wanna finish it!
how far do you normally get?

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The_Lady_Delirium_
Play-with-Rawr
The_Lady_Delirium_
Play-with-Rawr

hmm the last time i watched it.. until the twins whee
Play-with-Rawr
The_Lady_Delirium_
Play-with-Rawr
The_Lady_Delirium_
Play-with-Rawr

hmm the last time i watched it.. until the twins whee
aww you miss so much!! finish it!!
I'm a great fan of Metric, and I really love the series- so I was pumped for the film.

Brie Larson did a great job covering Black Sheep.
Never watched the movie, but I am an Anamanaguchi fan.

Friendly Seeker

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
This movie is amazing! I've probably watched at least 15 times. That song that Sex Bob-Omb plays against the Katayanagi Twins is one of my favorites.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff