Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Catalina_Laraway
Megella Monsterface
Catalina_Laraway
eh, I dont think it was that amazing. Im usually huge on cult movies and was looking forward to it but while there where parts of it that were great, others were simply annoying.

Also, I was kind of annoyed with the story, I wished it had been more about when graverobber was getting Shilo home and her seeing the world and figuring things out. After that part was over I found it dragging a bit. I also wish there was more Sarah Bright man and less Paris Hilton.

also, for those wanting a sequel,Terrance Zdunich, one of the writers and graverobber, is actually a comic artist that has other projects going so I doubt it.

Terrance Zdunich is one of the co-creators of the film and the creator of "The Molting". Truly interesting comic.

Okay?

Oops, didn't mean to quote you on this.

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I adore this movie. It was my life for two years. I was in one of the highest rated and reviewed Repo! shadowcasts but I had to quit because of conflicting schedules. I played a Zydrate Addict[[I wear my zydrate gun necklace religiously]] for the majority of the shows and I was also the Blind Mag understudy and played her for one show.

I've met: Terrance Zdunich- Graverobber/co-creator
Darren Smith: Co-creator/opera band leader [[Him and I are still in close contact]]
Darren Lynn Bousman: Director
Bill Mosely: Luigi Largo
Ogre: Pavi Largo
Andreja Punkris: Henchie #1
And Alisa Burket: Henchie #2

The time that I was involved in the shadowcast was the best of my life. For surrreee

[[Not trying to brag. Just contributing smile ]]

Thieving Trafficker

Megella Monsterface
Catalina_Laraway
Megella Monsterface
Catalina_Laraway
eh, I dont think it was that amazing. Im usually huge on cult movies and was looking forward to it but while there where parts of it that were great, others were simply annoying.

Also, I was kind of annoyed with the story, I wished it had been more about when graverobber was getting Shilo home and her seeing the world and figuring things out. After that part was over I found it dragging a bit. I also wish there was more Sarah Bright man and less Paris Hilton.

also, for those wanting a sequel,Terrance Zdunich, one of the writers and graverobber, is actually a comic artist that has other projects going so I doubt it.

Terrance Zdunich is one of the co-creators of the film and the creator of "The Molting". Truly interesting comic.

Okay?

Oops, didn't mean to quote you on this.

XD thats why I was wondering.

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
la vie helena bonham
I went to Scream Fest in October. Terrance and Ogre were there. Never saw the movie. Didn't know who they were.

Just saw the movie maybe 2 weeks ago. Now it's the only soundtrack I play! Next time I see them at the convention I'll be sure to get autographs and/or pictures

I can't choose my favorite song or character. If you had to make me choose I would say:

Blind Mag
Pavi
Rotti
Nathan
Graverobber

All amazing voices!

When I met Ogre(Pavi) I was wearing my Zydrate Addict costume and my ZA costume is basically Rainbo Bright on crack. When I met him, he said, "Nice colors! No way to lose you in a crowd!" Got my picture and his autograph and what not and then gave him a blue glow stick(for Zydrate y'know? razz ) and he put it in his pants XD

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Megella Monsterface
The_Joker_Hinamori_Amu
It really is an astounding musical. They could have cast Amber Sweet differently but the Graverobber was my absolute favorite. If you watch closely he truly is an amazing actor and whatever role he's in he'll do amazing. His name is Terrance Zdnich (cannot spell his last name) and I want to see him in another movie/musical.

All you are missing is the U lol "Zdunich"

Whoops, I can't spell for crap.

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
The_Joker_Hinamori_Amu
Megella Monsterface
The_Joker_Hinamori_Amu
It really is an astounding musical. They could have cast Amber Sweet differently but the Graverobber was my absolute favorite. If you watch closely he truly is an amazing actor and whatever role he's in he'll do amazing. His name is Terrance Zdnich (cannot spell his last name) and I want to see him in another movie/musical.

All you are missing is the U lol "Zdunich"

Whoops, I can't spell for crap.

No worries. I still have to look it up sometimes lol
I'm pretty sue it has cult classic status at the moment. It's so great! The music is the best part, and the acting is good too. The story is entertaining, and has some huge plot holes, but it's still fun to watch and sing along to the epicness. heart

Shiroi Okami ICU's Princess

Princess Duck

32,565 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Screeching Savior 100
Megella Monsterface
Akira Alyssa Angel
My favorite is the Graverobber! He is really awesome! I love this movie and own it <3

He's a sweetheart in real life 4laugh
I was so star struck when I met him but he was so nice lol. The second time I met him, he remembered me XD

He seems like he'd be a big sweetheart! I remember when I added him on myspace awhile back he actually left me a comment thanking me for my add ^___^ i mean he might just copy and paste something or have someone do it for him but still, its the thought to actually send something ^_^

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Akira Alyssa Angel
Megella Monsterface
Akira Alyssa Angel
My favorite is the Graverobber! He is really awesome! I love this movie and own it <3

He's a sweetheart in real life 4laugh
I was so star struck when I met him but he was so nice lol. The second time I met him, he remembered me XD

He seems like he'd be a big sweetheart! I remember when I added him on myspace awhile back he actually left me a comment thanking me for my add ^___^ i mean he might just copy and paste something or have someone do it for him but still, its the thought to actually send something ^_^
Definitely smile

Invisible Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

I absolutely love that movie.
But sadly i cannot find it anywhere...

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
HNNNG. Repo. Sooo goood. I've listened to that soundtrack entirely too much! I'd just listen and listen and liiisten. I don't know how you could possibly not like that movie.

I remember I showed my cousin it and before it started I said, "Oh, by the way, this is a gothic rock opera." And he burst out laughing.

He didn't peel his eyes away from the screen one second and it is now his favorite musical. And he hates musicals.

Because it's that good. emotion_awesome

4,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I love that movie as well,the grave robber is just so dark and sexy,his voice is amazing.I enjoy dancing to Zydrate anatomy.the music went well together,and the actors all did great.(sorry actresses as well)the movie and sound track are both difficult to find these days.but if you have a barns and noble,best buy or something like that near by where you live.you can order it to be sent to that store and buy them both.that is what i am planing on doing.my Daughter loves that movie.it is cute how she tried to sing along,and dance with it.i should record it one day once I have the movie/soundtrack.
razz oh look more gold for posting.

Feral Lover

I love Repo. :3 Its the best movie, in my opinion.
I wish they would have put A Needle Into A Bug in the movie. I love the movie though. : ]
Megella Monsterface

When I met Ogre(Pavi) I was wearing my Zydrate Addict costume and my ZA costume is basically Rainbo Bright on crack. When I met him, he said, "Nice colors! No way to lose you in a crowd!" Got my picture and his autograph and what not and then gave him a blue glow stick(for Zydrate y'know? razz ) and he put it in his pants XD

THAT'S SO COOL!!!!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces