Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Friend

whee I'm glad you brought this up. Rent is my absolute favorite musical. I'm in love with Adam Pascal's voice. heart I actually saw him in the musical Memphis when I went to NYC last month. Anyway, not why I'm here... I think Collins and Angel's relationship is the best one I've ever seen. You can tell they love each other and their love is true. I hope to fall in love like that some day. biggrin
ebrodtz
little_miss_Eponine
badhabitsarehardtokick
OMIGOSH YES! RENT IS JUST EPIC!!!!

(only the broadway version is just loads more epic than the movie ever could hope to be)

and the stage version remains in complete after nearly 16 years due to Johnathan Larson's passing (R.I.P)

That's not true, he finished the show before they opened.

not quite he was going to explore more with maureen and joanne before it hit broadway, if it ever got that far, and i know he died before it hit the stage
You haven't met obssesion with rent untill you've met me

I have seen it on broadway and off broadway
i also own the soundtrack (including the deleted songs)
as well as two copies of the dvd

why do i own two copies
incase one gets lost or ruined

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
I haven't watched RENT in sooo long, but I still play the soundtrack every once in a while and fall in love with the music all over again. One Song Glory is one of my all-time favorite songs. (:

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Favorite charecter: Mimi heart
Favorite song: Out Tonight, or I'll cover you

Seen it, know it, LOVE IT! xp

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
badhabitsarehardtokick
OMIGOSH YES! RENT IS JUST EPIC!!!!

(only the broadway version is just loads more epic than the movie ever could hope to be)

I agree! They didn't portray Angel and Mimi's friendship well in the movie. sad But I did love the lesbian battle song! heart
I love Rent! But it's sad how Vanessa Hudgens is ruining Mimi on Broadway now sad

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
Love this movie and the music is great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items