NO WAY! 0.046272493573265 4.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 389 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Poll on Phantom of the Opera

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Just a poll? You're not going to even attempt a discussion?

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart
idk what it is but me friend said it sucked so yeah i hate itUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I think we should talk about it.
I love the movie. For me I personally think its something alot of people would want to see. I like the suspense XD
Never seen it
kaname_kuran21
idk what it is but me friend said it sucked so yeah i hate itUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wait, let me get this straight... You hate POTO...because your friend hates it?
You are not even going to attempt to see it and possibly enjoy it? You can have your own likes and dislikes. You are allowed to have your own life. I don't think your friend will mind. You are your own self. You are not your friend. Why can't you just give it a chance?

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
It was pretty good
Depending on what version of it we're talking about but the one with Emmy Rossum wasn't so bad I really love Emmy's voice.
My drama teacher got me hooked on this musical and sadly been obessed with it ever since. I have the original and the movie soundtrack, two different versions of the movie and watched them God only knows how many times. I was even lucky to see the musical live which was much better. I even found myself rooting for Raoul and I can't stand the man. It was cool because it was the last seat in the house the night I went to see it. I was up in the nose bleed section but to me it was worth it.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

^ Which cast?

Well, my stats ... I've seen Phantom of the Opera 9 times in the past two years' with the Australian cast. 8 of those times have been with Anthony Warlow, one time with Simon Pryce ((Lionman / alt. Phantom, who some might recognize as King John from The Kingdom of Paramithi)).

I've met Anthony Warlow 3 times, been kissed by him twice and glomped by him twice. I've met Ana Marina ((Christine)) 3 times as well, she's really sweet. Nadia Komazec ((Meg)), Alexander Lewis ((Raoul)) and David Rogers-Smith ((Piangi)) I've met twice, and Jackie Rees ((Mme. Giry)), John O'May ((Firmin)), Kathleen Moore ((Carlotta's seamstress in Act I)) and David English ((the BEST Don Attilo ever!)) once. I haven't met Roy Weissensteiner ((Marksman / alt. Phantom)) or seen his Phantom - or Raoul! - but I've talked to him on his fansite.

My friends and I are running a petition to try and break through Webber's contract and obtain an Australian Cast Recording and / or a filmed stage performance of Phantom and some of the cast have signed - pretty much all of them know about my Warlow fansite and I know some who have visited it from time to time.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart
DistanceGirl
Poll on Phantom of the Opera
awsome
I wanted the woman to end up with the Phantom sad
BUT NO, SHE WENT WITH THE ANNOYING GOODY-TWO SHOES.

I like dis movie c:
bkitty95
I think we should talk about it.
I love the movie. For me I personally think its something alot of people would want to see. I like the suspense XD

The movie was good, but you really ought to see the play. It's really phenomenal, especially if you already have fallen in love with the story and are familiar with it, and know what's going on. I really love the music, and the scenery. Overall, just a lovely play/movie heart
Isaw the movie and love it be I want NEED to see it on stage scream
Best. Musical. By. Andrew Lloyd Webber. Ever!! Hope you agree!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff