Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Personally, I like Love Never Dies more, but I feel bad for the phantom in the end. :c

Shy Pup

9,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I've never seen Love never dies, so I guess I'd have to choose Phantom Of The Opera.

Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sakura Amethyst26
I've never seen Love never dies, so I guess I'd have to choose Phantom Of The Opera.

surprised You should see Love Never Dies. In Copenhagen, October 24th, the Copenhagen version of Love Never Dies is coming out! biggrin

Interesting Bloodsucker

Loooveeee Phantom! I wish I could see it on Broadway, but all the shows are so expensive. I watched the movie like a bazillion times biggrin
My friend LOVES love never dies xD ive never seen it but is on the top of my to do list so will keep you posted but atm PHANTOM OF THE OPERA FOR LIFE heart so good crying
Love Never Dies
Haven't seen Love Never Dies, so that being said I will choose POTO by default 3nodding

Interesting Citizen

1,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Phantom of the Opera heart

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I love both Love Never Dies and Phantom of the Opera. Love Never Dies explained more about when Christine died and who the child's real father was. In Phantom of the Opera they never clarified that. So I love how the two tie together. I wouldn't mind seeing Love Never Dies live on broadway(saw it on youtube, shows all the scenes. Look for the author LoveNeverDies if you haven't seen it).
Phantom of the Opera

Beloved Fairy

5,800 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I've never actually seen Love Never Dies though I know the plot and all lolz. But I would have to choose Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera whee

10,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
I like them both for different reasons.
Phantom of the Opera is just classic. It's beautiful written and it flows wonderfully.
Love Never Dies is so edgy compared to Phantom. I really liked that. It was a lot darker too. The only thing I don't like is the child, but boy's voices freak me out. So high pitched.
I can't choose between them though. I love Andrew Lloyd Weber.

Beloved Gaian

I'm a huge fan of Phantom of the Opera, but after I watched Love Never Dies, I fell in love. It's a sad ending, but the music is sooooo beautiful crying

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I gotta say Phantom... It seemed like there was no room for a sequel. It's classic. Broadway's longest running show! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games