Which should I show him?

10th anniversary 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
25th anniversary 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

8,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I want to show my boyfriend Les Miserables since he's never seen it before, but I'm not sure whether to show him the 10th anniversary concert, or the 25th anniversary concert. I'm much more fond of the cast in the 10th anniversary version, but I've heard that it can be hard to follow if you've never seen the musical before?

Any opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I generally just lend my friends a copy of my Complete Symphonic Cast Recording. It's got a lot of small songs and whatnot that most recordings tend to cut out. Because of this, it's still got more or less the entire story and dialog included.
I like the 25th better. It has a better Javert which is important to me. It does have a not as good Marius and Cosette though, so if that's a big deal to you then go for the 10th. It's hard to say which is easier to follow...by the time I watched the 25th I already knew the story pretty well. I do remember not understanding the 10th very well, but that was the first time I had heard or seen Les Mis.

Quotable Explorer

2,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the 25th anniversary for me...mainly because of
ALFIE BOE!
But the 25th had a better javair, fontene, then the 4 valjeans.
heart
you can watch it all on youtube
-seen it like 10 times...this week...I has continuous playlist.-
I was irked by Nick Jonas, but I think he sang empty chairs pretty well, while he looked like he was having a stroke.

Liberal Conversationalist

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
10th nick jonas sucks...
Michael Ball, Lea Salonga and Judy Kuhn
they are dream cast

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff