Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've actually seen a couple actually, I was just in New York with my choir.
-Rodger&Hammerstein's Cinderella
-Matilda the Musical
-Once a new Musical
-Book of Mormon

(They are all so amazing. I love them all.) biggrin biggrin

I've really got to see Wicked. I love it too much.

Eloquent Elder

Literally on Broadway or just something that has been on Broadway? I can't remember if "Beauty and the Beast" was more recent than "Book of the Mormon" (from last year) or vice versa. Most of the shows I'm interested in next aren't around until the winter. I'll have to be happy with Spotify, movies and the Hollywood Bowl in the meantime. ^^
Wicked was the last one I saw! And I find it absolutely fantastic!

Eloquent Elocutionist

Just saw the recent tour of West Side Story.

Going back to NYC in July to see:
Patti LuPone at 54 Below
Beautiful: The Carol King Musical
Hopefully Violet
And maybe If/Then (saw it in the DC tryouts twice but haven't seen it now that it's on Broadway!)

Magical Dreamer

27,275 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Never been to a play/musical that wasn't a high school production. If I ever get the chance I want to see Wicked.
in the past i've seen wicked, RENT twice, the wedding singer on broadway a few years back. ive also seen the lion king, les mis, and the little mermaid on tour. i actually saw the little mermaid a few weeks ago.
ughhhh i really want to go see if/then and hedwig & the angry inch.

Cat

12,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Lion King.

Excaliber002's Queen

Sparkly Hoarder

Last one I saw in NYC? Lion King
Last one I saw for Broadway Tour? Also Lion King, lol (that was also my third time)
While I was in NYC last I also saw Mary Poppins, I was allowed in on one of the rehearsals of Newsies a week before it opened (knew the right person, lol), and I also saw Seminar with Alan Rickman. Sadly that was almost two years ago now and I'm desperately overdue!!
Unfortunately I haven't been to NY (someday!)
The last musical I saw was Jersey Boys heart

Familiar Phantom

I was in NY and saw "Once" a little more than a year and a half ago. The day after, though, I saw "Avenue Q", which is technically Off-Broadway now, but it might still count since it used to be there. razz
I saw Violet on Broadway which was wonderful. And I have tickets to see the National Tour of Pippin in December - I saw the OBC in NY, and it's a great show! If the tour is coming near you, buck up and get tickets. =)

Dapper Genius

5,500 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
i saw pippin (obc!) last year and saw memphis a couple years before that smile

Desirable Sex Symbol

The last two I saw was "Wicked", WITCH WAS SO GOOD, (see what I did there?) and "In the Heights", which was also great, but probably won't be too well understood by the non-latino community. Maybe I'm wrong? I dunno.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff