Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

StephenQS3
LoverOfMusicals
StephenQS3
I just saw After Midnight, on Saturday, for my 21st birthday. The music, the dancing, the singing, it was all amazing. I was a little heartbroken to find out they hadn't recorded the soundtrack yet

I've heard SO SO SO much about this show. Not one I would see, but I hope they make a cast recording soon!

I highly recommend it, but if jazz or tap dancing isn't something your into definitely pass. Do you know about tkts?

Yes! I'm an avid theatre goer (but I live in VA, so my friend and I usually do 3-4 binge theatre weekends a year with 5 shows a weekend). We are going up again in May and I'm trying to make her try to do a rush with me for a show. TKTS has just gotten RIDICULOUSLY expensive. I remember when my sister used to go and they used to only be $60-70 a ticket.

I keep hearing mixed reviews for After Midnight, especially with all of the guest people coming in and out. We shall see!

Hilarious Autobiographer

The last One I saw was Jekyll and Hype (On Broadway litterally) and I just Saw Wicked in Providence. I need to see Jekyll and Hype againnnnnn
the first and last broadway show i saw was the phantom of the opera and that was for my senior trip back in 2009. i really didn't think i would like it, but now i love it.

Eloquent Elocutionist

Going to see the NY Philharmonic orchestra perform Sweeney Todd with Emma Thompson as Mrs. Lovett on Saturday! We are also seeing Matilda and we are going to try to rush on Sunday for Beautiful.

EDIT: So they didn't do the rush for Beautiful on Sunday. We decided to see The Bridges of Madison County during the Saturday matinee and Waiting for Godot on Sunday! Both extraordinary. And Sweeney Todd was just… I can't even explain it to you guys. Stephen Sondheim was there and I freaked out. The concert I went to and the matinee were filmed so it will be televised on PBS!

Beloved Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Gonderalf
Wicked!!! It was absolutely amazing!

Same and I completely agree!

Liberal Genius

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100