Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi!
So I'm a girl who loves to sing and I sing like 24/7 XD And I was thinking about fandubbing something... Though for some reason I have problems with finding any anime op/ed karaoke, tv sized >_< Does anyone know where I could find any mp3's like this for free? :33
Thank ya~!<'3
Alot of Mami Kawada's songs are great for karaoke smile Especially her songs JOINT and PSI - Missing, both of which are soprano songs. They are both availible on youtube, but if you need them for download, just go to google, type in "youtube to MP3" and one of the links on the first page should be it :3 It's completely free and extremely easy ;D I suggest some of the songs from Bleach as well like, Ichirin No Hana from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR and Houki Boushi by...well, I can't remember lol There are also some from Aya Hirano who does all the Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu. Her best song is God Knows because it's perfect range for a Mezzo (Alto/Soprano)
I usually use Gendou. heart

Desirable Player

7,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Hey if you find most of your songs on youtube or other sites I have a free download site for you 3nodding

Here is the link :
http://www.vidtomp3.com/

Enjoy 4laugh

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
gendou.com - But you need to pass registration.
tenshi.ru - This is a rather large file that requires no registration. There is as original soundtracks and Karaoke. Need to go down and find the inscription "Just some of anime OST's may be ..." click on the link which is located under the word "OST's".
The lyrics in Japanese and the Latin layout can be viewed on Gendou and http://www.animelyrics.com/
If you want a song that you can not find - write a personal message. I'll try to help. I have a very large collection 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff