Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I recommend these soundtracks strongly!

Horror:

Higurashi Soundtracks -- While sitting alone in a dark room, use your phone or computer to search on youtube. Search for "Higurashi OST" and then you wait. This will creep the h*ll out of you. smile

Hetaoni -- Hetaoni OST's may not be horror-like, depends on which one you choose. Well, but they are still awesome.

Umineko OST -- If you wan't to feel like an magical, cruel witch, Umineko OST's is for you! Try inviting an friend you dislike to your house, and then turn on one of these, (Example: Black Liliana) and laugh like a phsycho! Works every time!

For feeling cute/girly:
Tokyo Mew Mew OST -- They are not awesome, but if you are an cute girl, you'll love these cute and pure soundtracks.

Feeling like on a adventure? Try the Twilight breaking dawn soundtracks! biggrin
Oh, and for a sad feeling, try either Elfen Lied OST, or Angel Beats OST. ^^

Friendly Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Thanks for the recommendations! And I absolutely LOVE the Breaking Dawn Part 1 soundtrack! whee
nelo2
Thanks for the recommendations! And I absolutely LOVE the Breaking Dawn Part 1 soundtrack! whee

I'm happy you liked them! I also love the Breaking Dawn soundtracks, it's like, whe you listen to them, you feel so great and brave!

Friendly Gaian

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Erika Karisawa Otaku
nelo2

I'm happy you liked them! I also love the Breaking Dawn soundtracks, it's like, whe you listen to them, you feel so great and brave!

I know biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games