Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watch les miserables it amazing and I don't even like musicals but I have to share this with the world please watch it and if you don't enjoy it witch I doubt I apologize but seriously watch it that is all oh ya Gaians rule best online community ever Gaia smallest troll population on the web

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
To be honest, from what I've seen and heard about it - I haven't been very impressed with the singing. Some of it is decent and there is definitely some good acting/character stuff going on, but rare is the movie musical that has really impressive singing - I'm tempted to say the last time that truly happened was Sound of Music, but I mean... you can't beat Julie Andrews.
Keakealani
To be honest, from what I've seen and heard about it - I haven't been very impressed with the singing. Some of it is decent and there is definitely some good acting/character stuff going on, but rare is the movie musical that has really impressive singing - I'm tempted to say the last time that truly happened was Sound of Music, but I mean... you can't beat Julie Andrews.

I appreciate your opinion and your right the sound of music was very good but les mis is music from begging to end witch I usaully hate but not this time and as you know the sound of music was music oriented i don't really like to much of the music from s.o.m but the movie was really interesting crazy nazi

Beloved Allegiant

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i like les mis very much. i love all the songs and i got all attached to it and was acting like some characters could hear me.

Player

I liked it but I prefer this French version my teacher showed us in class
can't remember what year... but it was pretty artistic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out