Welcome to Gaia! ::

The music was made by the greatest and coolest Daft punk
If you have not heard of them Here's a scene's in the movie my personal favorite's evil If you seen it what was your favorite monment in it biggrin

I LOVE Interstella 5555! I like the part of the movie/music video where we see how the Count [spoiler!] has made a habit of kidnapping aliens, transforming them, and using their music for his own gain-i.e. stealing gold records. Wish they'd make another movie.

Enigmatic Hunter

24,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
136k/165k User Image

User Image

My favorite song in the movie was Digital Love

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
caster-class servant
136k/165k User Image

User Image

My favorite song in the movie was Digital Love

stare True,True

Familiar Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Best Music Video ever.

Music Movie? it's a music video, but it's also an entire CD. and yet not a musical.

And it's Daft Punk.

Fell in love with this when they first showed bits of it on Adult Swim many years ago. Showed it to my GF recently and she thinks it's awesome too.
Morgan La Faye
Best Music Video ever.

Music Movie? it's a music video, but it's also an entire CD. and yet not a musical.

And it's Daft Punk.

Fell in love with this when they first showed bits of it on Adult Swim many years ago. Showed it to my GF recently and she thinks it's awesome too.

It actually started off as just those few videos on [AS], but they were so popular they decided to expand it and create an entire movie. So glad they did!

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I loved it. C: My favorite part was when they could go back home and everyone found out they were aliens. I cried when the guy died the first time I watched it. xD I watched 3 times. o u o
Daft Punk is awesome!! heart I heard Interstella 5555 when I was in 2nd grade. biggrin biggrin biggrin
XAngelic_MistX
I loved it. C: My favorite part was when they could go back home and everyone found out they were aliens. I cried when the guy died the first time I watched it. xD I watched 3 times. o u o

I watched it about 10-20 times

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces