Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have heard all the versions of this song, and I have them all. They are all great, of course. Just because it's Utada, she's an awesome singer! ^^

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i prefer the japanese version. its just... better i guess. idk
yeah,sung by utada hikaru
It's called Hikari and it's by Utada Hikaru... Hikari means Light by the way... the slow version is REALLY good and I think the Japanese version is a lot better than the English one.
nileek
It's called Hikari and it's by Utada Hikaru... Hikari means Light by the way... the slow version is REALLY good and I think the Japanese version is a lot better than the English one.

YES YES! EXACTLY! it is much better
Yea yea!! I like Utada's songs!! I prefer the jap version of Simple & Clean compared to the English 1..
They call Utada Hikaru the britney spears of japan... she's nothing comparted to that slut stare ^^ Utada's Hikari, all the versions are so good! i like the kingdom hearts more upbeat one better ^^

Aeromaru's Rival

Anxious Gaian

I like the japanese version of simple and clean much more (Its called Hikari by the way ^_^;; which means light). If I'm not mistaken, she does the english version also.
I love the English remix that they use in Kingdom Hearts.
I have all the versions (got 'em off the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack and various websites) plus alot more of her stuff. It's pretty good, but I still like L'Arc En Ciel better. STAY AWAY rocks. 3nodding
Yes... it's so pretty....

Bloodthirsty Rabbit

In the simple and clean video, Hikaru is washing dishes!
I love Simple and Clean or Hikari or whatever. The remixed version of the english is cool...hehe...just so everyone knows, I might just be taking the remixed version and switching it to the japanese vocals...hehe...the things you can do with the programs that windows gives you now. Oh, if anyone is looking for any version I have them all as well as about 30 Utada songs in either Japanese or english.
yes. I love Utada hikarus music.

Blessed Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes I have and it's pretty good too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash