Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
One of my favorite soundtracks would have to be the one for Okami. It has TONS of songs but they all have a very great oriental feel to them. 3nodding

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Yoko Shimomura did a wonderful job with the Kingdom Hearts OST, like many others have said, but I really love Yasunori Mitsuda's work for Chrono Cross.

And Nobuo Uematsu goes without question.
Shoji Meguro does some really nice stuff but I think his best was in the Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne game. Personally, my favorite track is Dante Battle.

"Dragonborn" -Main Theme from Skyrim

Shivers up my spine everytime I hear this (which is often, I have the OST). Actually such an epic song.
There was also a period of time where I had no chance to play Skyrim for about a week, and I watched a video randomly on Youtube which had this song as background. I admit, I teared up, I missed playing that game.
I think dat da open your heart song from sonic adventure is good,also da remix =>

Shadow of the Colossus has one of the most amazingly beautiful soundtracks to a game that i've ever heard.

If you're more of an electronica fan then try the System Shock 2 soundtrack.

For metal, we have Painkiller.

Deadly Premonition has a good soundtrack too

I just love good BGM for Video games.
The Last Story has a pretty good soundtrack.

Loyal Girl

You gotta listen to this soundtrack! It is Setsuna Saizuki's stage theme from the PSX Game "Evil Zone (Eretzvaju)."
SKYRIM AND HALO. but with both of them theres roughly 3 completely amazing songs to 15 not so epic ones. if you like more rock/metal ish stuff, halo 2 soundtrack has 2 awesome songs along that genre, plus another 2 calmer prettier ones. and needless to say, skyrim = classical type music.
Metal Gear Solid Series (All of the games OST's are fantastic) smile
For me this is the best game soundtrack out there, this song especially sounds beautiful.

Fashionable Smoker

Sonic Colors
Sonic unleashed
Sonic Adventure 2 :Battle
honestly can't go wrong with sonic
Transformer smile
Miss Marinara Sauce
I thought that Kingdom Hearts and Ocarina of Time had gorgeous soundtracks.

./agree on Ocarina. I still hum those to this day. :]

Fashionable Smoker

stephkorrin
Miss Marinara Sauce
I thought that Kingdom Hearts and Ocarina of Time had gorgeous soundtracks.

./agree on Ocarina. I still hum those to this day. :]
the lost woods song was stuck in my head for about a month xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas