Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Smoker

Did something really right with this song.

I'm not religious. At all. So before you say anything, I'm not amazed by this song for those reasons.

I never saw the Hunchback growing up, but its late and I was bored so I looked it up. I get to this song and my jaw just dropped. I like Disney and all, but I rarely give them serious kudos for anything. I was amazed by this song. I can't remember the last time I heard something that was so selfless and genuine come out of a movie. And a children's movie at that.

Witty Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
Fictional Truth

The movie is wonderful, and because it is set around the Church, religious music plays in.

What shocks me the most is when Disney allows "hell" to be said.
This one song was embedded into my childhood. To this day it is the reason Hunchback of Notre dame is one of my favorite movies. They just handled this scene so perfectly.
Enderlad
This one song was embedded into my childhood. To this day it is the reason Hunchback of Notre dame is one of my favorite movies. They just handled this scene so perfectly.

Disney used to handle lots of things perfectly. If only they were able to still do it.

Liberal Genius

Fictional Truth

I'm not religious. At all. So before you say anything, I'm not amazed by this song for those reasons.

I never saw the Hunchback growing up, but its late and I was bored so I looked it up. I get to this song and my jaw just dropped. I like Disney and all, but I rarely give them serious kudos for anything. I was amazed by this song. I can't remember the last time I heard something that was so selfless and genuine come out of a movie. And a children's movie at that.

That song was nicely written I loved it as a kid, The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite disney movie and Esmeralda is my all time favorite disney person, I love her heart

KFChinese's Waifu

Chatty Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
stef_loves_stars
Fictional Truth

That song was nicely written I loved it as a kid, The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite disney movie and Esmeralda is my all time favorite disney person, I love her heart

Yup, this was my favorite movie too as a kid ^^ I wish Disney made more movies like this but now Disney has become worst in my opinion..

Liberal Genius

cutepinaygabby8
stef_loves_stars
Fictional Truth

Yup, this was my favorite movie too as a kid ^^ I wish Disney made more movies like this but now Disney has become worst in my opinion..

well when they did "princess & the frog" I was happy lol I really liked it and I think what helped is that they did it in 2D form again but "tangled" pissed me off and it made me mad that they put her on the princess list -___- idk i guess I'm use to old fashion disney d: but I'm excited about their new movie with the video game characters, that one looks awesome and pixar helps keep the old disney spirit alive too 3nodding

KFChinese's Waifu

Chatty Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
stef_loves_stars
cutepinaygabby8
stef_loves_stars
Fictional Truth

well when they did "princess & the frog" I was happy lol I really liked it and I think what helped is that they did it in 2D form again but "tangled" pissed me off and it made me mad that they put her on the princess list -___- idk i guess I'm use to old fashion disney d: but I'm excited about their new movie with the video game characters, that one looks awesome and pixar helps keep the old disney spirit alive too 3nodding

I did love "Princess and The Frog" too! ^^ But I was okay w/ Tangled, what didn't you like about it? xD And when I meant that Disney was getting worst, I meant the shows emotion_sweatdrop , sorry. And I agree on the video games, haha.

Dapper Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hellfire is my favorite Disney song, hands down.
The soundtrack in the hunchback was amazing <3

Still to this day, my favorite song from disney has to be Hellfire.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
It's beautiful song.

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Enchanted CastIe
Fictional Truth

The movie is wonderful, and because it is set around the Church, religious music plays in.

Oh my goodness you're Belle!!! Sorry just had to say it....

Witty Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
xKawaiiPandix
Enchanted CastIe
Fictional Truth

Oh my goodness you're Belle!!! Sorry just had to say it....

Haha hello! yes yes I am haha

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I see a lot of talk about The Hunchback of Notre Dame here. But if I may add another title, I rather liked the music from The Lion King. I'm assuming the music makers did their research and drew on elements from African music. And African music is something that people here in the U.S. rarely hear. European music, of course. Asian music, some. African music, not so much.

Beloved Gaian

Fictional Truth

It's a beautiful song and movie. But the sequel ruins it. I want the sheet music to this song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff