Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello fellow Gaians, smile
This is my piano cover of Disney blockbuster John Carter soundtrack, composed by
the film scorer of Mission Impossible 3, The Incredibles, Ratatoullie, Cars 2, etc.
The director of the movie is Andrew Stanton, the director of A Bugs Life, Finding Nemo and Wall-E.
The story is based on the book Princess of Mars by Edgar R. Borroughs, the creator of Tarzan.
The box office generated more than 272 million USD worldwide, is currently the highest grossed movie ever in Russia.

What do you think about the music/ the soundtrack in particular? Please give me your opinion on my piano rendition smile
John Carter is a great movie, fun and refreshingly original. It got unfairly bad marketing and thus as a result bad publication. The music is good but in my humble opinion, your music is better than Michael Giacchino's.
Your videos and music are great and this one particularly highlights the melody of the soundtrack better than the original instrumental orchestral version. Excellent job!

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Victoria Nemec
John Carter is a great movie, fun and refreshingly original. It got unfairly bad marketing and thus as a result bad publication. The music is good but in my humble opinion, your music is better than Michael Giacchino's.
Your videos and music are great and this one particularly highlights the melody of the soundtrack better than the original instrumental orchestral version. Excellent job!

Thank you for your positive review on the movie, the soundtrack and my cover of the soundtrack.
Also I am grateful for your feedback about my original compositions and music.
I am agree with you that the movie deserve to generate more success, especially in the United States. Elsewhere in the world it is successful.
Glueckspilz
Thank you for your positive review on the movie, the soundtrack and my cover of the soundtrack. Also I am grateful for your feedback about my original compositions and music.
I am agree with you that the movie deserve to generate more success, especially in the United States. Elsewhere in the world it is successful.
You deserve the praise too. The Giacchino mysterious music while it is good does not get people to sing a long and remember the tunes. Whereas your original songs are definetely better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff