Welcome to Gaia! ::

Punctual Punching Bag

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I recently watched a playthrough of Cave Story and it was fantastic but what really caught my eye was the music for this Wonderful game. This game has incredible music. It may just be me but the music are masterpieces. If you've ever heard some of cave stories music, let me know which ones you like. If you haven't heard any of cave stories music then go and listen. You don't have to like it to appreciate it.
This game has great music. One person did the whole game, including the music (I think), which is amazing.
I like the main theme/plantation, eyes of flame, running hell, to grasstown, etc.

Punctual Punching Bag

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
AnatidaeanAvenger
This game has great music. One person did the whole game, including the music (I think), which is amazing.
I like the main theme/plantation, eyes of flame, running hell, to grasstown, etc.

Indeed, the man who made it went unaccredited for about 5 years or so before being recognized and given a chance to produce his game on the DS system.

Beloved Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
night slayer x
I recently watched a playthrough of Cave Story and it was fantastic but what really caught my eye was the music for this Wonderful game. This game has incredible music. It may just be me but the music are masterpieces. If you've ever heard some of cave stories music, let me know which ones you like. If you haven't heard any of cave stories music then go and listen. You don't have to like it to appreciate it.

theres a remix of the title theme/plant on my profile, listen to it. The metal versions of the same theme are also pretty good.

Punctual Punching Bag

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
societas56
night slayer x

theres a remix of the title theme/plant on my profile, listen to it. The metal versions of the same theme are also pretty good.

Very very nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces