Welcome to Gaia! ::

WELCOME WELCOME!!

User Image

This thread is home to fans of the Bleach and Prince of Tennis musicals and the theater group, *pnish*! (and everything and anything related to the actors of these fine performances!)

Please, come in and make yourself at home (but be nice to my thread regulars! >D) and let's talk about them! We never tire of it! I must warn you though, we're crazy 4laugh

If you like the topic (Or us lol) please vote by clicking the "<3" symbol next to the title. biggrin

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

General stuff:

arrow Even though it's a little obvious, please follow the ToS. Neither you nor I want to get in trouble so have respect and participate in a civilized manner. =)

And to keep the thread tidy, please don't SPAM. I hate it, everyone else hates it and it's a waste of time. Go do it elsewhere. That's why they created the Chatterbox. SPAM that is welcome are pictures related to the topic. ( Ex. the actors, screen shots, etc. ) If you have pictures to contribute that are related to this, don't hesitate to post them! We love eye candy! Just please try and prevent the pics from stretching the page =)

arrow Again, respect my thread minions regulars. They've helped me make this thread what it is so bow down to them or something xd

Guess that about covers everything. Enjoy your stay biggrin

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Thread events:

2/6/12: 1000 pages achieved!!

Ladykiller

User Image
I've only seen a couple of screencaps (like Kira and Gin in questionable positions >_> ) but I've never heard the music per say. By the way, where exactly do you watch them? x_x I'd love to take a peek and see how Ukitake is like. *snorts**fangirl* xD
User Image
You know you love someone when...

LoL yeah I've seen those screencaps as well. Gin's so funny in it...

You can watch it on Youtube. There's actually a user who has uploaded all of them. Here's the link to them. (they actually follow the storyline of the show)

http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=andromeda881

Um, Ukitake and a few other characters aren't in it, like Uryu and Komamura

User Image
...you cannot put into words how they make you feel

Ladykiller

User Image
Thank you so much! =] I'll be watching these late into the night now. xD And poo, no Ukitake? xp Bummer. And whoa, no Uryu either? I mean, Komamura is understandable since I don't think they could cast a singing bear, but Uryu not being there is a bit of a shock. eek xD Anyway thanks again! =]
User Image

Sure no prob biggrin

And I don't know. They may add more characters later on. They still have to release two more shows. Those are supposed to come out this month sometime.

And I think the reason for Uryu not being there is because they couldn't incorporate his bow and arrow. They really couldn't have arrows flying all over the stage sweatdrop

User Image

Ladykiller

User Image
... Ahh. That makes sense. xD Although a singing bear still would be really cool. >_>

xD And I just finished watching No Clouds in the Blue Heavens and Saien. I think the best singers so far would be Momo and Rukia's actresses. @_@ They sound so angelic. And I loved Urahara's bit in Saien. It was so hilarious. He'd make a good opera singer if he felt like it. xD
Gah!! I love, love, LOVE the Bleach musicals! They like literally own my soul. I have all the music on my iPod, and me and my sister can actually dance to Hallelujah Goodbye! ;DD
I didn't know bleach had musicals, wow
Caprice Nell
User Image
... Ahh. That makes sense. xD Although a singing bear still would be really cool. >_>

xD And I just finished watching No Clouds in the Blue Heavens and Saien. I think the best singers so far would be Momo and Rukia's actresses. @_@ They sound so angelic. And I loved Urahara's bit in Saien. It was so hilarious. He'd make a good opera singer if he felt like it. xD
Oh that was great wasn't it?? XDD I always start cracking up laughing at that little part.

@PromisedSword: Can I dance with you??!! I love that song!! lol

Ladykiller

PromisedSword
Gah!! I love, love, LOVE the Bleach musicals! They like literally own my soul. I have all the music on my iPod, and me and my sister can actually dance to Hallelujah Goodbye! ;DD
User Image

xD That's so cool! I must learn that dance. o_o
User Image

Oh it's awesome...

I learned it like the first time they did it. It's so easy to learn.

It's also uber fun to join in with them when they do it haha

User Image

Ladykiller

User Image
xD Then I'll give it a try once I get a chance to.

o.o I was wondering, do you happen to know the song that Unohana sings in... I think it was No Clouds in the Blue Heavens? She says "good night" alot. xD
User Image

Hm, I don't know it off the top of my head, but I do have the soundtrack.

I can get it for you later if you want 3nodding

EDIT: Alright, I found the name of the song. It's called "Oyasumi Nasai".

User Image

Ladykiller

ChibiHanyou
User Image

Hm, I don't know it off the top of my head, but I do have the soundtrack.

I can get it for you later if you want 3nodding

EDIT: Alright, I found the name of the song. It's called "Oyasumi Nasai".

User Image

xD Now I feel dumb. Well thank you so much! Tehe, the search begins! =0=VUser Image
User Image

To make the search easier for you, you could always download the soundtrack and just pick off that specific song 3nodding

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas