Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Or maybe a Pnish Burimyu actors guild. And I could put up an actors pairing thread. Nothing like using your imagination! blaugh
User Image
You know you love someone when...

Yep! whee

Also having a guild with a more broad subject is likely to get more members than that of just one pairing, ya know?

Either way sounds like an interesting idea. If you decide to make one, send an invite this way, I'd love to join it blaugh

User Image
...you cannot put into words how they make you feel

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
You'll be one'a the first! 4laugh
User Image

YAY! blaugh

I feel special xd
User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
But I'm about 18000 golds away from starting my own guild... Kicking trees, jigsaw and word bump just ain't doin' nothin' for me... sweatdrop
User Image

LoL I know.

Gold is harder to come by these days. For some reason, it's not coming as fast as it used to...

I'm working towards the Nitemare Headband which is around 418k. I've got a loooooong way to go sweatdrop
User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah I might as well scratch my katana off the grocery list. I do not have the patience to collect 140K.
User Image

I'm thinking about trading in mine for the extra gold. I know I'm going to regret selling it the second it goes so I don't know what I should do crying

Oh yeah, I finally get your sig. I saw that last night. I was dying xd I was so amazed at how well Tuti was at spelling stuff in English surprised I was like: "Must....hug....nao!!!!" gonk
User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yes! Tuti is so smart! 4laugh I have the whole episode (actually a DL of the whole DVD) I watch my Pnish stuff religiously. I think WonderBox and Monster Box have gotta be some of my faves. That and On Volume 4. Especially the skit where he and Wasshi-san have boobs! rofl rofl rofl
User Image

I haven't seen them all the way through yet because I've had school all day and everyday, but I plan to watch some of them over the weekend 3nodding

And yes, he owned everybody rofl I love how he revealed his answers with that look of confidence on his face xd
User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Do you have any volumes of On? Or any of the Boxes? If not I think I could hook you up. I'm willing to share. 4laugh
User Image

Nah, I don't have any of them.

That one little thing I saw was a clip I saw on YouTube
User Image
Wow....

I've always thought it'd be cool to see an anime done as a musical.

Sadly, after watching this, I no longer think so...

eek

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Deep Fried And On A Stick
Wow....

I've always thought it'd be cool to see an anime done as a musical.

Sadly, after watching this, I no longer think so...

eek

What makes you say that? I thought it was very creative. Only the Japanese could come up with something like this. You KNOW they'll bever bring this to America. And if they DO, they're gonna screw it over royally. stressed
User Image

I hear what you're saying. If Americans even try to attempt re-creating it then it's going to be total crap. Even more so if they just dub it gonk It's genius and perfect as it is.

That's how I felt about the live-action Death Note movie. When I found out they actually dubbed it I was like: -__________- I'm curious to see how the voices are and how well they fit into the actual mouth movements, but from experiences with dubbed martial arts films, I know it's not going to be all that great. I'll stick to the subs thanks...

So yeah, if they ever do try and re-create the musicals here and actually say it's good, I'm just going to automatically say they're lying.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas