Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

User Image

Same here! I'm 16 which means I should at least have my permit now, but part of me feels incredibly guilty whenever I think about the price of gas. I mean, I could just bike anyway. xD

Gah. @_@ May?? So far~ well when the time comes I hope you have a good time! Until then we shall be anxiously waiting until the day that the HG dance becomes the most viewed video on YouTube. xD
User Image
You know you love someone when...

Now I'm curious to watch videos of people who have done it themselves. I want to see how the fans look when they imitate something like that xDD I bet it can be a little embarrassing, but at the same time VERY FUN! lol

-

Aww, I want to do it Halloween night now. Halloween = no one cares when you're in costume or what you do xD I could see myself giving out candy while trying to do the dance. Candy everywhere! lol!

User Image
...you cannot put into words how they make you feel
User Image

Yay! The Live Bankai Show Code: 002 was released! Whoohoo!

I just watched it this morning. Even though there aren't any subs yet, I still enjoyed it to the fullest biggrin

User Image
Personally, I'm waiting for the subs, so NO SPOILERS! ;DDD

Heh, I'm in college now, and every time HG comes on (and I'm alone) I go do the dance.

I think the other people think my and my two roomies are weird, as there's always Japanese music coming from our dorm. xDD
User Image

Nah I wouldn't spoil it for you. I was going to wait for the subs, but I was too excited to wait for them XD

I'm in college, but I don't dorm. The school is ridiculously close to my house (not to mention it's a community college so there aren't any dorms).

That sounds awesome though that you have roomies that have the same interests as you. It would be pretty bad if they didn't lol

The school I want to go to pairs you up with people that have the same interests as you so there's less conflict when it comes to stuff. I wouldn't mind a full dorm as long as they were anime fans biggrin

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
ChibiHanyou
User Image

To make the search easier for you, you could always download the soundtrack and just pick off that specific song 3nodding

User Image

Personally I would love to know WHERE the OSTs can be obtained. I have Saien (actually Saien's OST was how I got into RMB in the first place! Heard not seen! XD), but the other's elude me...

Sayonara is fun to dance to while driving rofl I get very weird looks and it looks kinda funny when you have to grab the steering wheel and end up doing the dance one handed. Tuti really IS gonna be the death of me! sweatdrop Mou Hitotsu no Chijou is prob'ly my favorite. Each version gets longer and better than the last! My friends and I like to sing it in parts although I blast their eardrums out when Tuti and Eiki start singing. heart I even have 3rd squad as my ringtone. so when people call me I get Tuti and Eiki singing in my ear! heart heart I've also loaded up my phone with pics of Tuti and Eiki. My computer's name is Tuti (and even has him saying "Hi! Tuti-desu!" for my startup sound!) and I named my external hard drive Eiki (Eiki plugs into Tuti oh my! That was actually not intended at first... my friend pointed that out. Perv...) I'm so obsessed with those two it's not even funny. If I ever went to Japan I would have to take all my friends just to hold me back from them! 3nodding 4laugh whee
User Image

Wow...you definitely take the word obsessed to a whole new level and I thought I was crazy! xd xd j/k j/k I understand perfectly lol

That's awesome that you have a RMB ringtone. I have a pre-paid cell phone so I don't get to pick any custom songs emo It's okay though, I make up for that by having pictures all around me plastered on my walls xD (and a pic of Tuti on the front of my binder for school ;D)

You do that dance while driving? Omg lol That must be fun though. Every time I listen to it on my iPod in school I have to force back the urge to dance. One of these days though I might just lose it XD

"Eiki plugs into Tuti" lol xD I probably would've pointed that out as perverted too...

Oh, here's the place I got all the soundtracks from: RMB soundtracks They don't have Code:002 or The All yet though....

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I have prepaid too but I can cheat... My friends send them to me in text messages. Because I can recieve pix messages they can attach sounds to them and I can save them as ringtones. My buddy made the RMB one for me.
As far as "Eiki plugging into Tuti" Me being the hentai TutiXEiki fangirl that I am, when he pointed that out I said "Ya know, I think I'd prefer it the other way around. Gin's supposed to top Izuru ya know!"
And thanks for the site link. I gotta check that out.
User Image

Hm, I wonder if I can do that with my phone? I never even thought to try and figure out a way to get around it seeing how it was pre-paid and all confused

Oh yes, Gin would top Izuru any day xD Seeing how Gin is the captain and Kira is only the lieutenant they should go by that order of superiority lol

And your welcome, any time 3nodding

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Taichou topping Fukutaichou has nothing to do with it... Izuru is submissive and Gin is dominant that's all there is to it. 3nodding It's their nature.
I hope my idea for getting around the ringtone issue works for ya. But beware you can only have about 40 seconds of a song. If it goes over 40 seconds it may cut off or not go through at all. Not to mention it might depend on your service provider. I have Verizon (Can ya hear me now? xp ) so we've found loopholes. Good luck. biggrin
User Image

Oh yeah good point. I read a lot of Hitsugaya x Matsumoto fics and she's usually the one to dominate him lol

My brother has a Verizon prepaid and he was able to get his own ringtones. Unfortunately, the phone has been inactive for almost 6 months xp I have the really cheap Tracfone and I think I can only use what they provide User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And it's a shame Gin left Izuru for Aizen....jerk XD

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
The TutiXKengo pairing seems kinda weird... eek confused
User Image

Well I didn't mean the actors, I was talking about the characters themselves.

Yaoi between those two is pretty hot though. It's a favorite of mine lol

But yeah action between the rl ones would be kind of weird rofl

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Everybody seems to LOVE the TutiXNagayan pairing. I stumbled upon the livejournal group dedicated to them. For some reason I wanna make a TutiXEiki guild... But lack of funds prevents me...
User Image

Yeah, I know what you mean.

That guild would sound fun though User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas