Welcome to Gaia! ::

Me and my sister always dance HG in, like, the most random places.

We went to the supermarket and did the first part/chorus down one of the aisles. People stared at us...it was awesome!

We also did it by the side of the road. One of the cars honked at us as it went past. xD

Yes, I am a freak!! <3

Ladykiller

WE heart FREAKS!!

xD I can just imagine walking down an aisle and seeing someone do the dance.

>_> I'd join them.

User Image
User Image
You know you love someone when...

Haha so would I xd

Unfortunately, I'm the only one in our group of friends that actually likes and appreciates these shows so I don't have anyone to dance with on impulse xD

User Image
...you cannot put into words how they make you feel

Ladykiller

User Image
crying I know your pain. I'm the only one in my circle of friends that likes musicals at all. *sigh* It gets lonely sometimes. xD
User Image

Yeah.

The Bleach ones are the only ones I actually got into though. The High School ones are just complete crap and refuse to even watch them.

The Broadway shows I can't really argue because I haven't gone to see any. I heard Wicked is really good though.

As for the Bleach ones, my friends always talk bad about it though for some reason. They watched a few clips from when I watch them and they automatically say their horrible.

I wish I had some support from my peers. And my parents, heh forget it...they just laughed when I put it on ;_;

User Image

Ladykiller

User Image
*nod nod* I don't consider any of the High School Musicals as musicals. Utter crap.

xD I admit though, I'm a Broadway fanatic. Wicked is very good indeed, and if you ever feel like it check out Spring Awakening or Avenue Q. Just a couple of my other favorite musicals. ^^

Ah yes. Well I suppose non-Bleach fans would consider the musicals horrible since you'd kinda have to watch the anime first to understand some aspects of it. T.T Although I do know whatcha mean about the whole parents thing. My mom just can't comprehend why I like listening to music I can't understand. xD
User Image

My mom doesn't really say anything to me anymore about Japanese music. She's pretty much used to me listening to it.

My dad is funny though when he hears it. He says stuff like "They're singing backwards." or "You know if you play the CD backwards the words will be in English."

I just laugh xd

User Image
I love musicals...though I've never actually seen any of them ON Broadway. >>;;

I'm the only one in my group of friends who knows about the musicals, but my sister likes them, so I don't mind.

Me, my sister, and a friend of ours are going to cosplay Momo, Gin, and Nemu (respectively) at Animazement (a local anime con) in May. We'll probably stage the dance in the lobby one day. See who joins in. xDDD
User Image

Haha you're lucky.

If I had someone at Otakon who was willing to break out and dance to it I probably would've done it xD

But alas, my friends are boring and don't know a good dance when they see one stare

User Image
lol
u all made me to come back to watch bleach musical show xD
thankx for remining me! xD
User Image

LoL

Your welcome xd

User Image

Ladykiller

User Image

@_@ I really wish I could go to a con one day, but alas - I cannot drive. User Image

And good luck with your dance! o.o You should record it and put it on YouTube. xD
User Image

I can't drive either. I mean, I'm of age, but I just choose not to.

Most people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I don't drive, but I'm not the one paying out the a** for a car, insurance and gas. We've been getting lucky as to getting rides to the cons.

Yeah that would be interesting to see on Youtube. Even better if the dance was done in that food store where you were doing it before XD

User Image
I will try my best to video tape the dance, but if I don't--fear not! I am quite sure there are lots of people who will record it and post those recordings on Youtube! ;D

But also, the con's not til May (have I mentioned that yet??) so it will be a while! :O
Yeah I've seen a few acts of the dance up on Youtube, but I never watched them.

I would definitely put up my own version if I had others to do it with. I won't do it alone lol

And yeah, you have mentioned it xD It's okay, May will come before you know it sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff