Welcome to Gaia! ::

It was never confirmed that he died, but considering half his torso is gone I'm gonna say about 75% chance that he is. But this is Bleach we're talking about so I wouldn't say anything just yet lol

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Taichou told me she saw something confirming... Plus Gin is apparently dead too... No clue what happened to Shuu.
Yeah, Gin is gone unfortunately crying
I read Zuu's wiki and all it said was

Quote:
Before the attack can be made, a Heilig Pfeil shoots out of the pillar destroying a large portion of the right side of Kira's abdomen and right arm. A shocked Kira falls to the ground.

Seeing as how Kubo has done this in the past, fatal blows don't necessarily mean fatal. sweatdrop

Since that chapter though, there's still no word on him so I dunno.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
From what I can understand, Kubo-sama don't wanna continue and was trying to end the series, but they're forcing him to continue because it's too popular. So in retaliation, he's killing off all the best characters. But there was such an uprising over Byakuya's "death" that Kubo had to say "lolnope! he survived!"
Yeah. I don't know why people insist on authors continuing a series when in fact, drawing it out longer makes it horrible. Then the fans go and complain about that! It doesn't make any sense. Byakuya should not have survived that at all. talk2hand

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Seems different with ShinTeniPuri somehow. It's a continuation yes, but it is also it's own new storyline. And the fan demand for it in Japan is so damn high right now.
Yeah, PoT is doing it right because they made it as a separate series. Bleach is running it all together into one big jumbled mess. I mean, I love Bleach, I really do, but the road it's taking is definitely the wrong one. Kubo could have ended it at Aizen's defeat even if everyone could predict that ending.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think it's the execs pushing for the extention. Cash cow. Moooooooo!
xd
I guess, but then again, Kubo can always draw a new manga. It doesn't necessarily have to be Bleach.

The guy who writes Fairy Tail is already putting his next manga together and Fairy Tail isn't even close to done yet.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think he wanted to start something new, but Bleach's popularity is too damn high.
The reason why I don't like Bleach that much is because of how draggy it is. There has been a lot of chapters that after I read, I think 'That's it?' in a bad way. Felt like nothing really happened. I just find it weird after reading Fairy Tail, that series that gets the same amount of pages and is weekly too yet it gives me the opposite feeling of that. (I don't count PoT in it since it's now monthly and sport series work different than other series in my mind.) D:
(Bleach and Fairy Tail are the only weekly series that I read right now.)
For me, it started picking up again when that old man died. That fight seemed to have took forever. x.x

Oh yeah~ Some people have uploaded the new Tenimyu, Seigaku vs. Rikkai, and the Tumbling vol 3 stageplay on that tenimyutopia LJ. *Is downloading them right now.* >w<

... I also need to stop looking at items on Taobao. (I found the PoT and Fairy Tail search term the other day. So much interesting stuff for low prices.) orz
Does the Tumbling stage play have the same actors as the drama?

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
According to some of my friends "Bleach ends at episode 61. Aizen wins. Game over."
The cast for the one that got posted is:
Mizusawa Taku - Yanagishita Tomo
Kinoshita Ryo - Baba Tori
Tsukioka Yuto - Sasaki Yoshihide
Hiyoshi Kota - Kagimoto Akira (originally Kido Yuya)
Minami Kengo - Harukawa Kyosuke
Kanesaki Shuji - Aoyagi Ruito
Hinohara Toshiharu - Nobuyama Toshihiro
Dobashi Akira - Shison Jun
Natsuki Masashi - Tsuchiya Shion
Nishimura Mikio - Asaka Kodai
Higashino Saori - Eda Yuka
Kitajima Kaoru - Nigaki Risa
Haruyama Kazuki - Ishii Masanori
@Jams: lol

@Han: Ah, I see 3nodding

Quick Reply