Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
It was?! Well otanjoubi Shirota-buchou! 4laugh
Yeah, I saw it on my FB feed from his fan page.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I found Shoma-chan on facebook and that's how I found his new blog. He makes cute little charms now. He really did retire from acting. Kinda sad, but still nice to see he's doing well. And his little creations are just ADURABURU! >w<
I'm always skeptical of finding actors and other celebs on social media because I question if it's really them or just someone impersonating them. I found Tacchan and it shows that he has like 5,000 friends, but I don't know if it's really him or not so I was reluctant to hit that friend request button sweatdrop

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shoma's page has all the posts in Japanese. I've hit the friend request but no response yet. That's okay. As long as the feeds and updates come through my page, I'm good. Don't matter if it's him or someone posting updates of him. So long as I know he's doing well. That's all that matters to me.
Code 003 was FINALLY subbed.... back in August.

Why didn't I notice this sooner? User Image

Link here smile
Which ones are needed to be subbed now? o:
(I still need to watch them. XD;; )

Update:
The Otome Game Award 2012 – Current Results

Prime Time Drama Preview – Winter 2013

Senbonzakura being turned into a musical. - Seems like I am wrong, Kato Kazuki still does musicals. (I'm glad that he still does. ;-; )
Just the ones with the new cast now. I still need to find the torrent for 003.

Nobunaga no Chef looks interesting lol

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kyaa! Sankyuu for the link Ochibi!

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sat down and watched it this afternoon with my Ichimaru taichou. We're planning on bringing the cosplays back for Youmacon this year thanks to this.
Aww ^^

I'm going to a cosplay ice skating gathering in March and my boyfriend and I are going to cosplay as Ichigo and Rukia when they went ice skating together in episode 342 <3

Just in case you haven't seen, here's a screen:
User Image

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm like 120 episodes behind that one... sweatdrop
Haha.. maybe it's a good thing because that episode might make you cry like a baby. Unless that's just me >>;;

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm so damn far behind. Kinda irritating really. Feel like I'll never catch up. But do I even wanna? After the death toll that I've heard... 'Zu is gone! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff