Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Yeah, that's another thing. I think some fans scare others out of joining the fandom and that is such a shame, but I wouldn't want to be considered one of them. Can't recall ever joining one of those "crazed" fandoms that everyone seems to be afraid of. My Little Pony has some creepy fans, but the good over powers the bad in that one.
ε ɔ ℓ ¡ ρ s ε ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

I've never really seen any episodes of MLP and all the fans that I know are cool females or not over the top bronies. I saw part of one episode with Apple Jack and 2 twin unicorns (? They had magic) competing over the orchid. AJ's voice was really different from what I imagined it to be. XD

╚════════════ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════ ɗ ε ϻ ø и
User Image

Oh yeah, that episode. The Flim Flam Bros. Those guys annoyed me XDD

Yeah, I only saw the last 10 minutes of the episode and they annoyed me too.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kuroshitsuji is alright. Sabastian is pretty awesome. He gives me the Hellsing/Alucard vibe. Finny's just cute as can be and Ciel irritates me. He reminds me of Echizen with that cocky mouth of his/. I watched 12 episodes of Hetalia and just could not get into it. The only thing I like about Italy is his seiyuu. I mean c'mon, it's Choutarou! I have a few Hatsune songs but I got burned out on her pretty fast. Never heard the other Vocaloids. The twins are kinda cute looking. Meh. FMA was a good series but I can't STAND Vic Mcderpaderp. He's become a real a*****e since '08 when I met him at ACEN. He used to be a bro. Don't even get me started on Homestuck. I have all these friends who are into the series and they like cramming it down other people's throats. "Let me tell you about Homestuck!" I talked to another friend who started reading it out of boredom and she said it's super dry and uber text heavy until like the 5th chapter/act. I don't have time to read all that. Especially if I'm gonna get bored in the middle of it. As far as MLP goes, you have to find a good episode. Super Speedy Cider Squeezy isn't exactly the best one. The only things that amused me were all the "Where's Derpy" moments and the fact that Flim and Flam had bacon tails... Just a suggestion, if you want, check out "Putting Your Hoof Down" That has to be my favorite episode because Iron Will the Minotaur reminds me of the Boulder from Avatar the Last Airbender. And Pinkie Pie pulls a Bugs Bunny moment on him.

User Image Random Kenya in his jim jams! rofl

I liked Claude (sp? I can't remember if that's his name) from Kuroshitsuji II. I never liked Ciel that much and Alois (again, sp?) from II was just as bad as Ceil so I disliked him.

Speaking of Vic the d**k, I had a friend who is fairly new to anime wanting to come with me to AWA, so I was on the AWA website and they has this picture up as Vic's picture. However, the great part of it was my friend scrolls through the guest list and stops at his picture and he said,"that's the guy you hate isn't it?" I agreed and he said,"I can tell by the douchy looking picture of his." I smiled so hard. I mean I understand that he's extremely popular and can't make every fan happy, but I think his "fame" is going to his head.

I don't even want to know how long the chapter/acts are because I started reading the first one with a friend and I just couldn't stay awake.

I'll have to check out that episode after I get caught up on Kamen Rider Wizard. Thanks Jams~!

D'aww, he looks adorable. >w<

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
It IS going to his head. He's gotten all high and mighty. Plus I found out that he makes fun of his fans behind their backs. This came from a friend who worked security for him at one of our "stomping ground" cons. He's all nice to their faces but then shows his true colors when they leave. Plus he was busting into panels trying to get con goers to go to his Sunday worship. I mean having a religion and holding a worship of your own is all well and good but don't force you religion down our throats and get pissy with us because we don't want to attend.
~Late~

You really shouldn't take the comments seriously on that arama community. It's known to have a lot of trolls and stuff. XD;;

ChibiHanyou - They are~ But I end up spending too much time on them without realizing. XD;;
Lucky~ I ended up with two of my top favorites as enemies. .... And I kept getting female characters for Lovers. XD

Fuu~ New chapter tomorrow. @.@

I sort of stay away from big/popular series/things if I've heard stories that their fandom is crazy. (Like Hetalia, Homestuck, and K-Pop.) XD;; And I never got how Volcaloidis so popular. I mean, I've heard some songs and like the story behind them but I don't think I could listen to it more than once. (Pretty much the only thing I would listen to covers of.) D:

Update~
Actor unit PureBoys (Ryosuke Miura, Keisuke Minami/3rd gen Tezuka Kunimitsu, Sakimoto Hiromi, Yuichi Sato, Ren Yagami/Yukimura Seiichi A, Takuya Nagaoka, Kenta Itogi, Toru Baba/Yagyuu Hiroshi A, Keisuke Kato, Masei Nakayama/3rd gen Inui Sadaharu, Yukihiro Takiguchi/3rd gen Oishi Shūichirō, and Kouhei Takeda.) will be breaking up on October 27th. Link

Nakagauchi Masataka (Niou Masaharu A), Sato Hisanori (Zaizen Hikaru A), Fujiwara Yuki (2nd gen Kamio Akira), and Miyashita Yuya (Airmyu Puck) have created a rock band called 4STRIKE that will debut on September 26th. Link
User Image

I've heard a lot of beef about Vic. There was a rumor on 4chan that he sleeps with his fans. Idk how much of that is true, but God help him if it is. That is just wrong. @_@;

Yeah, I know. The chapter is going to be big. The poor fandom. Everyone is having anxiety attacks over it.

That sucks about PureBoys. I wonder what made them decide on that decision. But alas, when one falls another rises biggrin
Vic is turning out to even more of a jerk the more I hear about him. (I didn't really care for the guy to begin with. XD;; ) x.x

I know. XD
Oh god. What I feared most about this chapter actually happened and much worse than I imagined. (I was telling a friend yesterday that I thought it was weird how everyone was freaking out on how chapter 300 was going to killing their favorite characters/ships and stuff. For me, I was thinking more on the continuation of what happened after the match and hoping that Sting and Rogue didn't get punished that badly because I didn't think my heart could take Lector/mainly Fro crying again.) ....Fro killed me. (TT^TT) (And yep, Rogue/Fro are my OTP. Moving my past one to OT3 and changing it to Shiraishi/Kabriel/Ecsta-chan(?). Both are just cuteness overload. ;-; )
Oh yeah, I was seeing people say that Natsu went back to pre-timeskip clothes but Wendy did too. o.o

It is sad. D: But since it was more of an actor thing, it's not like they lost their jobs?
User Image

Me either lol

And yeah, that chapter was pretty intense. It definitely got a lot more hype than what it was worth though imo... And yea, about Lector... poor guy sad Gotta say though, I'm happy what happened to Sabortooth's guild master... b*****d deserved it.

True, true.. they can just be picked up somewhere else.

Oh, for anyone interested and who has seen The New Prince of Tennis, the first OVA is out. I just got done watching it. It was funny xD;

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
OVA? Link plz kthnx...?
User Image

Here: Link

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sankyuu sankakku!
Bane: stare
Davide: She learned from the best. whee
Bane: *flying kick to Davide's head*
Davide: xp
User Image

Poor Davide... always gettin' beat on. Poor guy's gonna end up with head trauma or a weirdly shapen head from all those kicks razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff