Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image This is Ren. Note the Gin grin only not nearly as creepy...
User Image Here's another shot of him. I could picture this as Gin's gigai.
User Image And here's his kitties. From left to right there's Byako (my favorite!) Suzaku, Genbu (my 2nd favorite) and Seiryu.
I wanna try to get the word out about Rental Magica because it's a great series. I WOULD put it up on youtube... Except that I didn't sub it. I can get in trouble by Eclipse. I have the AVIs and I could TRY to email them upon request but I can't make any promises.
Wow he does look a lot like Gin hehe His kitties are adorable whee

Yeah I would email them about it before you go posting them up on streaming sites like Youtube. The subbers of Naruto and Bleach get furious when people do that. Can't blame them though. They work so hard at doing that neutral

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I would never disrespect Dattebayo (or any subbing company) like that! I won't even use their subbed stuff for my AMVs.(like my friend Kurosaki...) I go and download the Bleach raws for that purpose. That and raws in an AMV look nicer than words at the bottom of the screen. I have some AMVs that I downloaded from youtube that would look awesome if they didn't have the subtitles.
Yeah I agree. Watching subtitles during an AMV is a little distracting...

And what gets me is that they plead with people over and over to not upload their subs to stream sites and they do anyway. It makes me so mad that some people can't even honor the simplest wish. They're so ignorant -_-;
Wow...the resemblance is freaky! xD

I'll definitely try to look up the series!
Yeah I'm becoming more interested as well 3nodding

What would be really scary if the dub ever came out and he had Gin's voice...omg rofl

Looking at that screencap and saying a line of Gin's is matching up really well lol

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Not sure if they're doin' a dub or not. First time I saw it was in Anime Insider (I think) so it might. If Doug Erholtz did Ren's voice he might screw it up... I mean he did with Gin's. But then again that's my opinion.
I don't really have an opinion on Gin's dubbed voice because the first time I heard Gin was in the dub so I think it would've been different if I watched the sub first. But I'd have to agree in some scenes he did mess it up a little bit.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think the biggest thing that irks me is all the slicing and dicing they do in the editing room.That's why I so don't want Viz to dub the musicals... Not to mention you'd get that goofy "Godzilla" lip flap effect.
LoL yeah I suppose you're right. I watched a little bit of the behind the scene footage of the dubbing on adultswim.com. They were voicing Ichigo for the movie. It's pretty cool though how they get into the personality of the character 3nodding

Also, I got really curious about that anime with the second Gin so I watched it. Omg, that IS Gin lol He just didn't want to tell us he's living a double life and has a secret obsession with cats rofl

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
So you likes Rental Magica eh? I thought so too, but my friend who cosplays Urahara says "No he's more like Urahara with his personality" I can't see it really. Then he challenged me to a cosplay race. I got mine done first. Should be picking it up within the week. xd
Nah, he's definitely Gin only with a joyful personality. I don't know. I don't really have a solid opinion yet because I only saw the first episode. I was surprised he was like the first character to appear. Usually the characters I want to see don't come in until later rofl

Does the series play out of order or something? Cause I read on the comments of the video that the series makes a lot more sense played out all over the place. I don't know, it was just something I read....

And congrats on winning the cosplay race xd It takes me forever to finish them stressed

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
The series actually has something of a chonological order to it. And I love how Ren (and his kitties nyaa! whee ) are the first to appear. If you can't find more let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
I pretty much know what order they go in now. I read about it on Wiki 3nodding

I loved the kitties' debut. That was so funny when they all just popped out of his shirt at the same time XD

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah that made me laugh. "It has four legs and goes 'woof' how else could I describe it?" :kitties pop out: "Nyaa!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff