Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
So I saw American Idiot on Broadway a couple months ago and am still absolutely in love with it. Does anyone have any thoughts or random things they want to say? Any favorite songs?
I also really want to play Whatsername at some point in my life, but the only thing is I'm a white chick... razz
I saw it and loved it. I do hope it comes back around soon.

Versatile Genius

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
I've never had the opportunity to see the musical, but I adore the band. I'm sure the musical is great, and I hope to see it someday!

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
I saw that live when it came to my city, I really really loved it. Good band, good music.. just really a great show.
I went into American Idiot prepared to not be impressed, and then it blew me away! My favorite is When It's Time <3

Lonely Smoker

I went to it too! I loved Green Day my whole life & when i saw that, i was more inlove. Lol

Shadowy Survivor

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
That musical spawned my celeb crush on JGJ heart
I prefer original broadway with TV, JGJ, Michael Esper, Stark Sands over the new stuff. It just isn't right to have someone not American play an American character! (well... I'm not going OT with the exceptions)

Plus Tony Vincent as St.Jimmy is epic.

I want to see this musical! I love it because of the plot, and music. Sadly in musical theatre the teacher won't do any AI stuff because it has swears (but I did 21 Guns for my first audition in this class and Are We The Waiting I'm doing this year), a lot of it does.

I'm waiting for the movie and crossing my fingers JGJ is Johnny. So yeah..

I liked GD before, I just didn't like musicals before I found AI all that much.

Newbie Noob

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I saw the play in 2011! And Billie Joe had made an appearance in it! I absolutely loved the play. But Billie Joe being in the play made it SO much better.

Shadowy Survivor

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Electric
That musical spawned my celeb crush on JGJ heart
I prefer original broadway with TV, JGJ, Michael Esper, Stark Sands over the new stuff. It just isn't right to have someone not American play an American character! (well... I'm not going OT with the exceptions)

Plus Tony Vincent as St.Jimmy is epic.

I want to see this musical! I love it because of the plot, and music. Sadly in musical theatre the teacher won't do any AI stuff because it has swears (but I did 21 Guns for my first audition in this class and Are We The Waiting I'm doing this year), a lot of it does.

I'm waiting for the movie and crossing my fingers JGJ is Johnny. So yeah..

I liked GD before, I just didn't like musicals before I found AI all that much.

Also, Joshua Henry from one of the incarnation is from Winnipeg which is 2 hours away from me
Happylildevil
So I saw American Idiot on Broadway a couple months ago and am still absolutely in love with it. Does anyone have any thoughts or random things they want to say? Any favorite songs?
I also really want to play Whatsername at some point in my life, but the only thing is I'm a white chick... razz

Wow how was it? i love boulevard of broken dreams, jesus of suburbia... well, actually, all of them are great smile

Shy Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I love the entire musical. I hope to see it again in 2014

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers