Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Weapon Damage 8 lv+7 VS Damage 9 lv+6

Which one is stronger? 3nodding

Questionable Man-Lover

idk.. I cant even understand the stats...

I got a flowing blade on gatchapon..on my mule account for gaia fb friends... before i got the blade,,, it seems I couldnt enchant my weapon it always failed..

on my main accnt.. with weak team mates... I use the fb cash and one energy full terrible I wanted to have the best sword.. on my main I can enchant well...

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Leeriel
idk.. I cant even understand the stats...

I got a flowing blade on gatchapon..on my mule account for gaia fb friends... before i got the blade,,, it seems I couldnt enchant my weapon it always failed..

on my main accnt.. with weak team mates... I use the fb cash and one energy full terrible I wanted to have the best sword.. on my main I can enchant well...

Sorry I can not understand your language..Anyway I want to know whether the new sword might be stronger than the exist ones..or not sweatdrop
This was tested by Rafael:

Heres a link to the photo: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=402737903072678&set=o.310834602309612&type=1&theater

Basically this is what the photo shows:

With Rafael's attack and with both the Lightening spike (base dmg 9, enchant level 6) and the Dark Crimson Blade (base dmg 8, enchant level 7) maxed out at top enchant level the Lightening spike gives him a total battle power of 2250, while the Dark Crimson Blade gives him a total battle power of 2348.

So basically Enchant level is more important than base damage. And base dmg 8 enchant level 7 weapons are still the best in the game.

Hope this clears it all up for you biggrin

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Dayoen
This was tested by Rafael:

Heres a link to the photo: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=402737903072678&set=o.310834602309612&type=1&theater

Basically this is what the photo shows:

With Rafael's attack and with both the Lightening spike (base dmg 9, enchant level 6) and the Dark Crimson Blade (base dmg 8, enchant level 7) maxed out at top enchant level the Lightening spike gives him a total battle power of 2250, while the Dark Crimson Blade gives him a total battle power of 2348.

So basically Enchant level is more important than base damage. And base dmg 8 enchant level 7 weapons are still the best in the game.

Hope this clears it all up for you biggrin

Wow! Thank you very much, ofcourse the enchant lv+7 is so hard..7% My flowing blade is stuck on this.. xp

Fashionable Demigod

Base 8 damage +7 weapons have a higher "battle power". But base 9 damage +6 weapons do overall more damage. Don't pay too much attention to "battle power" it is a bit misleading.

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Two De
Base 8 damage +7 weapons have a higher "battle power". But base 9 damage +6 weapons do overall more damage. Don't pay too much attention to "battle power" it is a bit misleading.

Huh?? So which one do more damage? burning_eyes
Not sure what Two De means, as your "battle power" is a compilation of you attack and sword power.

Fashionable Demigod

Dayoen
Not sure what Two De means, as your "battle power" is a compilation of you attack and sword power.
When you enchant weapons it tells you what your current "Battle Power" is. If you want to know your "Battle Power" just go to the weapon shop and click on the enchanter guy. However, "Battle Power" is a bit misleading because it doesn't represent the damage the weapon is actually dealing. It gets a bit confusing, but needless to say, base damage > max enchant.
Two De
Dayoen
When you enchant weapons it tells you what your current "Battle Power" is. If you want to know your "Battle Power" just go to the weapon shop and click on the enchanter guy. However, "Battle Power" is a bit misleading because it doesn't represent the damage the weapon is actually dealing. It gets a bit confusing, but needless to say, base damage > max enchant.

I refuse to believe this. You need to provide proof, otherwise you very well could be telling people this to make more weak players in the game and less competition for yourself.

Based on battle power, yes, enchant level >damage. My level 6 cloud splitter (8 damage) was 40 battle power greater than my level 6 dragon naginata (4 damage). It may be safe to assume damage is just 1 damage multiplied by 10, perhaps.

Fashionable Demigod

Cera KoK
Two De
Dayoen

I refuse to believe this. You need to provide proof, otherwise you very well could be telling people this to make more weak players in the game and less competition for yourself.

Based on battle power, yes, enchant level >damage. My level 6 cloud splitter (8 damage) was 40 battle power greater than my level 6 dragon naginata (4 damage). It may be safe to assume damage is just 1 damage multiplied by 10, perhaps.
Not to sound arrogant, but I currently have no real competition. I have the cloudsplitter +7 and I have the new cinder heart +6. I deal noticably more damage with the cinder heart +6 than I do with the Cloudsplitter. Higher base damage is more important than higher enchant levels. The demon's eye sword was only able to enchant to +4 before the update and had a lower battle power than a crusader's edge +5, but the demon's eye sword still did more damage than the crusader's edge because it had a higher base damage.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
hi im lvl 8 only... can i use lightening spike ?

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Two De
Cera KoK
Two De
Dayoen

Not to sound arrogant, but I currently have no real competition. I have the cloudsplitter +7 and I have the new cinder heart +6. I deal noticably more damage with the cinder heart +6 than I do with the Cloudsplitter. Higher base damage is more important than higher enchant levels. The demon's eye sword was only able to enchant to +4 before the update and had a lower battle power than a crusader's edge +5, but the demon's eye sword still did more damage than the crusader's edge because it had a higher base damage.

Umm..very confusing, But I saw damage from SOULGOD guy with the new red sword +6 higher than other samurai +7..
i try to get + 6 with my weapon but the system gives six times failed with 10 percent chance. i wonder how could be possible +7 this weapons.
Got curious and tried which is stronger than the two. I fought 10 fights just to observe having terra grunts as the opponent for all of fights I did. My teammates wear a +7 onyx blade and the other wears a +6 cinder heart. Did all sorts of attack which are, normal attack, counter, tag, and soul crash. Over all the +6 cinder heart was superior to that of the +7 onyx blade.

By the way, if you guys are wondering on how I compared the damage of the two if their stats are different from each other, the truth is that your teammates stats are dependent on your own stats, meaning, having a 29 teammate with a +7 weapon has the same damage compared to a lvl 20 teammate with a +7 weapon as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff