Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex Symbol

Can someone tell me what's wrong here?

Wings of Icarus is a new set that gives out bonus attributes and it only cost 300 Cash.

ELX Samurai Set and the other VIP sets are more expensive, if not just the same price, as this new Icarus set.

Something needs tweeking here. stare

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
still bug?

Sex Symbol

Who said anything about a bug?

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
YoMommaSoBig
Who said anything about a bug?

XD

Btw. I think that devs want to lower the price on items..make it affordable
For the old stuff..they have to stand with the old price since the one who got it will complain emo
You can always buy pieces of the set and still gain an nice advantage. The bundle price for whatever reason is the same as the total pieces bought seperately

I am not fully sure how it works though. Do you gain 5% evade for each item equipped, and 10% defense when you equip them all? I also wonder if the item affects you if your stat is already capped out.

But yeah.... 30 dollars for that stuff... Maybe in some other games I would spend that kind of money... This game is not worth that much to me yet, and they have already had me waste too much money at this point on pointless gachapon equips and weapons. I never expected to see stat equips e.e I think it should cost less. Everything should.

Fashionable Demigod

Cera KoK
You can always buy pieces of the set and still gain an nice advantage. The bundle price for whatever reason is the same as the total pieces bought seperately

I am not fully sure how it works though. Do you gain 5% evade for each item equipped, and 10% defense when you equip them all? I also wonder if the item affects you if your stat is already capped out.

But yeah.... 30 dollars for that stuff... Maybe in some other games I would spend that kind of money... This game is not worth that much to me yet, and they have already had me waste too much money at this point on pointless gachapon equips and weapons. I never expected to see stat equips e.e I think it should cost less. Everything should.
You get +5% evade for EACH piece equipped. If you have the full set equipped you also get an additional +10% defense along with your total +25% evade. Hope this helps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'd rather buy fancy clothes that boosts my self-confidence by 25% in real life sad
I'll probably buy a few pieces. It has no expiration or quantity to sell though. I bet they will make better things...

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think the devs should also add a defense/evasion boost for the old VIP set considering that they are more expensive than the icarus set

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Cera KoK
I'd rather buy fancy clothes that boosts my self-confidence by 25% in real life sad
I'll probably buy a few pieces. It has no expiration or quantity to sell though. I bet they will make better things...

Yes, if you equip all set u will get extra def.

By the way, who are you in Facebook? Do i know you in our facebook or group? You are seem very smart. lol
Arthury Iris
Cera KoK

Yes, if you equip all set u will get extra def.

By the way, who are you in Facebook? Do i know you in our facebook or group? You are seem very smart. lol

I am not sure, I am not in any groups, but I do add people for soul crash. You can add me at http://www.facebook.com/KyuPoP
the devs are testing

if good amount of people buy the IcarusSet there is a good chance they will be adding more and more powerful items with stats each week.

I doubt the old VIP items will get stats, it is just bad economy since the buying players already have them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff