Ok.. I really really wanna like this game, but there are just certain things that are really getting on my nerves right now. Aside from the huge laundry list of glitches that I'm sure the devs are tired of hearing about, there are somethings I've noticed that really seem like bs.

Like.. what reason could there possible be for a level 5 player to EVER have to fight a level 10 or higher character? I assume there's a reason that you can't team with people that much higher than you are, so why would they even show up on the list when you go to battle?

And is it just me, or has the AI during the fights just gone completely retarded? I love how my character just stands there for 2 - 5 seconds at a time like he's confused.

I've also noticed that the tag, counter, and soul buttons don't always work. Like sometimes the orbs are charged, but you don't have to option to do anything, or you click them and they just don't work.

Oh, and another thing... do the stats even matter at all? Because I see no reason why I should fight someone who has NO points in Evasion should be able to consistently parry attacks.

Also, what's up with the weapon selection? I mean... switching out the weapons in the shop from time to time seems like a pretty decent idea, but... shouldn't the number of weapons available be increasing instead of decreasing? I mean.. I went to the shop today, and there were like 3 non cash weapons there, and not only did most of them suck, but they were crazy expensive. In fact... everything on this game is overpriced.

I'm pretty much just ranting at this point, but there are a lot of things about that game that should be fairly easy to change that would make a huge difference. It seems like such a great idea that's just being poorly executed :/