Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
They should fix the way soul points are accumulated. I often challenge players with high ranking (mostly from 30 to 150 levels) but their stat sucks! Meaning i can beat them without pressing any of the three buttons. My guess is because they are relatively new and it is very easy to level up so its very easy to save soul points where as high level stats finds it very difficult because its very hard to level up. They should give more soul points in higher level to balance this. And one more thing.. it says when you fight in "challenge world ranking" and says bonus soul points is 29-35 or 17-20.. you get only 3 points or 4 points depending on your winning streak.. Kindly address to this problem. Thanks.

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
oh! i just fought one with 10th in rank... beaten him quite easily. but i had to press "ONE" button deflect.. hehehe...

Shy Exhibitionist

jollybee12222002
They should fix the way soul points are accumulated. I often challenge players with high ranking (mostly from 30 to 150 levels) but their stat sucks! Meaning i can beat them without pressing any of the three buttons. My guess is because they are relatively new and it is very easy to level up so its very easy to save soul points where as high level stats finds it very difficult because its very hard to level up. They should give more soul points in higher level to balance this. And one more thing.. it says when you fight in "challenge world ranking" and says bonus soul points is 29-35 or 17-20.. you get only 3 points or 4 points depending on your winning streak.. Kindly address to this problem. Thanks.

The max level players in the game cant even rank up at all.
We dont level up so we dont get the bonus for leveling or fighting stronger opponents.
All the high level players get, is 1 or 2 soul points per win, maybe 3 or 4 if you have a streak of over 300.
So most of the players that were in the top 100 are now in the low 1000s since they gave us our "correct" soul points.
If you want to be high rank on the world board in this game now, dont buy strong gear & be low level so you can get level up points.

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
meaning when season 2 comes to an end, and still with the same soul point system... most of the top players are either hackers or low level stat players.. that sucks.

Dapper Gaian

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
can i ask? How can highlvl compete with the lowlvls in Soul points? Cause all low lvls can get a very high soul points than the high lvls got only 1-4soul points? its only my opinion lots of my high lvl friends quit due to that issue.. only new players and cash players can play this game, how about the people that dont have money to buy cash? how can they compete in the world rank? please answer sad more than 10 of my friends lvl48+ quit sad

Shy Exhibitionist

Franchising12
can i ask? How can highlvl compete with the lowlvls in Soul points? Cause all low lvls can get a very high soul points than the high lvls got only 1-4soul points? its only my opinion lots of my high lvl friends quit due to that issue.. only new players and cash players can play this game, how about the people that dont have money to buy cash? how can they compete in the world rank? please answer sad more than 10 of my friends lvl48+ quit sad

lol cash players cant compete with low levels anymore.
unless there low level cash players.
User Image

Dapper Gaian

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Amber Dreams
Franchising12

User Image

well This game is for new players not the max lvl players? -_- Please tell us a reason how can we play if only new players can go to the top rankings? a little bit unfair to players who play in season 1 and Wait for season 2 -_-

Shy Exhibitionist

Franchising12
Amber Dreams
Franchising12

User Image

well This game is for new players not the max lvl players? -_- Please tell us a reason how can we play if only new players can go to the top rankings? a little bit unfair to players who play in season 1 and Wait for season 2 -_-

I guess soul crash wants all there high level players to quit.
I for one will never spend another dime on the game.
Well Jackie explained that the "fix" that we are all experiencing has only been applied to those who have logged in recently, meaning that the players who still seem to have a higher rank for no reason are just players who stopped playing. He said they're planning to manually correct the accounts who still haven't logged in soon, so we'll just have to wait a bit longer is all.

Shy Exhibitionist

fulcar95
Well Jackie explained that the "fix" that we are all experiencing has only been applied to those who have logged in recently, meaning that the players who still seem to have a higher rank for no reason are just players who stopped playing. He said they're planning to manually correct the accounts who still haven't logged in soon, so we'll just have to wait a bit longer is all.

Thats not the case anymore. the players are going up in rank.
They are gaining soul points so they have logged in and are playing..

The problem is that level 50 players only get 1 to 4 soul points per win..
Lower level players get a lot more.
its hard to reach even top 1000 rank now. good bye top rank! soul points system is still not clearly and fairly distributed. and not only lvl 50 char, im still lvl 34 im recieving same 1-4 soul points! stressed scream gonk crying

Shy Exhibitionist

fulcar95

this is a visual of what i mean
A screen shot of my friend marks fight he just made his account.
User Image

A screen shot of me in a fight.
User Image

Dapper Gaian

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Amber Dreams
fulcar95

this is a visual of what i mean
A screen shot of my friend marks fight he just made his account.
User Image

A screen shot of me in a fight.
User Image

I Agree Amber, its too unfair for those who are high lvl... we can only got 4soul points than the low lvl players got 21+ soul points get each fight -_- We are all players here and we dont do anything, just only asking the unfair of giving the soul points...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff