Welcome to Gaia! ::

Social Jackie
Hi there,

We have a logic error in how Soul Points are calculated which as been giving too many Soul Points for Winning Streaks. In order to correct the error we're making the adjustment to Soul Points shortly.

Please note that Soul Points will be adjusted for everyone momentarily. At which point the fix for the issue will be applied and all Soul Point totals will be correct from that point forward.

As a gift click on the link to redeem Energy Recharge +20

if u want to apply that whatever rule at least make it fair for everyone... i want to suggest that reset soul points to zero for all the players... then let them restart it.. its just not fair that some players still have so many soul points and the player who were once at top 50's now they are way way behind there rankings...

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
gaia_angelleft I dropped from 500 to 22k. and i had to start again whit 500 Soulpoints... gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft Uhm seriously? Im definitely *not* a streakhunter ~.~ gaia_angelright
And the F***ING thing is i was 75th and my wife was 529th in ranking...after the F***ING update i moved to 1700s and my wife moved to 1400s? This is HORSE>S.H.I.T.

I was moved up because i have used all my energies and blade throwers and nukers and soul orb charger just to keep up the streak. And it was according to the rules defined by them not like hacking. Whereas my wife saved the energy by not playing much and keep everything intact. Wow what a resolution by F***ING developers that I have lost the position by playing more.

Don't wanna play anymore, don't have energy and time to bear the next F***ING update... BYE BYE

Shy Exhibitionist

Ok i get it .
My points were wrong.
But i just want to understand one thing.
How can i be ranked in the world weekly board #1 in fights, streaks and total wins.
But only ranked 500 on the leader board.

Dapper Noob

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm getting a little confused now. Two days ago was around 100-120 World Ranked, then yesterday was in the low 700's and thought ok must have been wrong and now adjusted, but today i'm 76th World Ranked.

I'll think i'll wait til the end of the season before I look at the rankings again burning_eyes
This is what im about to complain. looks like explaination needs to be done ASAP before alot of players will stop. and yeah, i need help why im fighting top ranking folks said that im will gain 47-57 soul points etc and yet i'll just recieve 4 soul point max.man! getting into my nerves eh?! xp
afshan-farhan
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We have a logic error in how Soul Points are calculated which as been giving too many Soul Points for Winning Streaks. In order to correct the error we're making the adjustment to Soul Points shortly.

Please note that Soul Points will be adjusted for everyone momentarily. At which point the fix for the issue will be applied and all Soul Point totals will be correct from that point forward.

if u want to apply that whatever rule at least make it fair for everyone... i want to suggest that reset soul points to zero for all the players... then let them restart it.. its just not fair that some players still have so many soul points and the player who were once at top 50's now they are way way behind there rankings...

Hi there,

What you are seeing is that the fix is applied to each account as they log in. Some of these higher ranked players have not logged in yet which is why they still have their high totals. As we said, we were rolling this out over the next few days. Shortly we will manually go in and apply this to accounts that have not logged in.
Amber Dreams
i guess being 1st in total fights 1st in total wins and 1st in win streak = rank 1425

and why am i the only one in he top 10 that had her points changed?

Hi there,

What you are seeing is that the fix is applied to each account as they log in. Some of these higher ranked players have not logged in yet which is why they still have their high totals. As we said, we were rolling this out over the next few days. Shortly we will manually go in and apply this to accounts that have not logged in.

Shy Exhibitionist

Social Jackie
Amber Dreams
i guess being 1st in total fights 1st in total wins and 1st in win streak = rank 1425

and why am i the only one in he top 10 that had her points changed?

Hi there,

oh ok i was confused by the post saying the totals we see now are the correct ones.
Animal
I dropped from top 100 to rank 1200 and am now up to 1103, but there's no way I should be higher than Amber... so... obviously something is f-ed up here, and there's people in the top 100 that are hackers/cheaters and even then were still behind me in rank and are now ahead of me? wtf... I'm a legit cash player was I punished like my fellow cash players for having a complete elemental armor set or something or what? You should just reset EVERYTHING (ie everyone's soul points to 0, everyone's winstreaks to 0, and reset everyone's stats so they can redistribute) and start over again or something since there's no correcting how f-ed up the leaderboards are and like in season 1 when I got robbed of a top 1000 banner cause of a buncha hackers ahead of me... now I'll get robbed of a season 2 banner too?

Hi there,

Amber Dreams
Ok i my rank stoped going up going up.
1st place in winning streaks with 496
1st place in wins 1034
1st place in fights 1034
= 2285 soul points and 554th place.

now the first place person is not even ranked on wins fights or streaks. and they have 255722 soul points.

mine were adjusted three times also.
i went from 100k soul points .. to 60k soul points .. from 60k i got them back up to almost 300k and now there 2285 soul points

Hi there,

why did you guys put the persons ranking instead of their level in the shuffle/pre-battle menu? and why cant i know the enemy stats during battle? all i see is the main persons stats and idk what to think, do his lvl 1 friends also have 700atk? and if i have armor that gives me +7% extra stat points and my enemy has the same helm, why hide his stat bonuses? it feels like this game worked better last week...

im asking if you guys can fix everything else... soul points seem unnecessary for this game...

Shy Exhibitionist

Social Jackie
Hi there,

you are not answering my question.
How is this right?
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Sooo... why exactly does players of this game have to suffer and pay the price just cause you guys got some errors? Man, I was already getting in to the top 100 and looking forward to get dem gifts... but noooo... you have to reset our soul points... think about the children... the children man!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff