Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I saw these weapons you can get with Soul Cubes in the shop and I wonder how do they stack up against the Seraph Blade? Thanks in advance.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tenko72
I saw these weapons you can get with Soul Cubes in the shop and I wonder how do they stack up against the Seraph Blade? Thanks in advance.

Seraph Blade and Elements weapon has same weapon rating so their battle power will be same at level 5
But on final enchantment the soul cube weapons will beat seraph easy, since enchantments multiply the power and the weapon rank only determines base damage.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
uhhh O_O
But on final enchantment the soul cube weapons will beat seraph easy, since enchantments multiply the power and the weapon rank only determines base damage.
Oh, I see. Thanks, I didn't know that. Are all the elements equally powerful in that department?

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
what is the soul cube

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
DpJahKnowStar
what is the soul cube
What element are you in the game? Anyway, there are Soul Cubes for every element. Every day, you can give your elemental Soul Cube to your friends. You can get them by fighting elemental grunts, veterans, etc. too.

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
As far as base damage, the Seraph Blade and the Elemental Weapons are equal.

At full enchant, however, the Elemental Weapons rival the Onyx Dragon Sword and the Cloudsplitter (the latter two have a measly 10 extra battle power from their Base 8 status).

Each Elemental Weapon is the same as the others, so it's a matter of preference. (I wish this weren't the case, maybe a bonus for using your element's weapon)

Soul Cubes are those things you get from your friends, or from challenging the elemental NPCs (Grunts, Veterans, etc.) They help you get these weapons and upgrade your counter skill!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff