Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

how come everytime i start playing soul crash my LAPTOP FROZED
I have been trying to play for over a week now. First I was stuck on the statistic page, now I am stuck on the page that says there was an update, refresh your browser to play. Well guess what, I still can not play. This is very frustrating, especially since my daughter uses the same computer and has no issues playing. crying
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We have a NEW UPDATE today! New enhancements and additional features:

New global ranking system
Hack preventions
Bug fixes
Make sure you go and play!

Hi im new i can't upgrading my stats men wtf is this and now its been updated i cant join the game -.-???? when i start the game it says . Soulcrash hasbeen updated blablala to continue playing please refresh browser to reload the game. i doesnt work!! mad mad mad mad mad
hi im new here i can't upgrading my stats men wtf is this and now its been updated i cant join the game -.-???? when i start the game it says . Soulcrash hasbeen updated blablala to continue playing please refresh browser to reload the game. i doesnt work!!
I have the same problem,which soulcrash have been updated, plz refresh browser to strt playing,bt the problem is refresh already,the problem still there.Plz fix this problem asap.

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Im new and the game will not start, keep saying game has updated and refresh the browser, well I did it and still not up, what do I need to do?

Bastetris's Waifu

Territorial Wolf

I was once not able to play due to the stat glitch but now I'm in a silly loop of not being able to play at all due to it saying refresh thanks to an update and I refresh and It keeps saying that.

2,850 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
when the next update will be ? rolleyes
i heart the gme but its soo poor sweatdrop
Will you be adding a new version of earn rewards out any time soon?
i want mor friends
biggrin who wanna be my friend
ADMIN, I AM A PLAYER OF SOUL CRASH. WHY THE "EARN REWARDS" IS GONE? WHERE DID IT GO? I GOT TO CLAIM MY SWORD FIRST. sad
I'm waiting too long!. . . How can we enjoy your game if you're not fixing it?? crying
HELP me I cant accept any of my friends given gifts. This is happening to me 3days now.

I am always ending up waiting for nothing for the gifts to show up to be accepted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff