Welcome to Gaia! ::

yyyy do u do this to me??!!~
I think there should be bosses at halfway through the second and third (10 levels) so lvl 15 and 25 respectively. Also there should be more rewards for a perfect fight and more amour.
Thanks
James ninja

Dangerous Camper

11,325 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I'm liking the game smile

Just wish I could accept all my gifts, but compared to other peoples problems, my game is working well biggrin
Dear Admin,

I keep receiving notification of Hack/Hacker issues every time I log on the game. For your info. Thanks

Jeff

Dapper Gaian

8,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lol, they still haven't fixed the 0 stat bug. I'm sure they're working on it, but people are getting impatient, just kills the fanbase.

DuneBud35's Sweetheart

Interesting Friend

Soul Crash has been updated to continue playing please refresh browser to reload game *Pressed Refresh* Same message appears again. help me?
Ok so just wourdering for the last two days i spin the wheel and it gets ready to land on the 50 cash mark and then it spins and spins why have the 50 cash bonus if its gonna glitch everytime

Blazing Dragon

18,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
JDOGG74
Soul Crash has been updated to continue playing please refresh browser to reload game *Pressed Refresh* Same message appears again. help me?

I've had the same problem.
It tells me to refresh, which I've done multiple times, but I continue getting that same message after the game loads.
What do?
GM, bakit po hinde ako maka buy nang sword na pang lvl 12 serrated dagger?!!punan naman nyo...ano limited stock..parang t-shrt limited!!pota naman na game nato kung ganyan ang systema nang game nito...GM,just put 100 serrated daggers so we can ******** buy it...thanks anyway if you consider my suggestion.....
sana po masagot o maayos mu to...dahil ilang araw ako nag hirap nitong laro nato...para maka save lang nang gold...at ngayon na naka ipon na ako hndi pwede maka buy...dahil limited lang...pota naman...
Hey I'm just started playing this game and there's no points to add to my stats so I can proceed to the real game. How can i play this game now?? can you fix this GAIA?? thanks... I'm eager to play your game..

wickedanubis rolled 20 100-sided dice: 46, 81, 89, 100, 35, 66, 31, 24, 41, 35, 27, 34, 48, 52, 38, 62, 56, 58, 17, 55 Total: 995 (20-2000)

xXNatsuxXxDragneelXx
In your next update can you add more weapons that cost gold and when are you going to release skills and pets?
also that cost gold you can also add items that cost few soulcubes not everyone is on constantly fighting those elemental teams or have a ton of friends to gift them cubes
please more equips.. everybody looks the same in the game rolleyes
Look i just dropped 70 bucks to customize my charecter and all of a sudden i get this soul crash error. Fix this s**t by morning or ill issue a stop payment. You cant expect people to pay for this s**t and then have it crash.
i stand corrected now it only happens when i try to fight friends. Not as mad but still needs to be fixed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff