Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi SoulCrashers!

We want to announce some awesome news. We've been hard at work, taking your feedback to create Soul Crash EX.

The game will be launching soon, go to the fan site through the link below and make sure to LIKE the page for updates and more details.

https://www.facebook.com/soulcrashex

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Shopper

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Social Jackie
Hi SoulCrashers!

We want to announce some awesome news. We've been hard at work, taking your feedback to create Soul Crash EX.

The game will be launching soon, go to the fan site through the link below and make sure to LIKE the page for updates and more details.

This is not awesome at all.This is something should be sad for!
why dont just upgrade the ori one to EX???why dont just combine it so the player can stay at one game??

All the item/equip we have become trash!!cash that we buy become nothing!!!and you want us become a newbie again!? sorry that impossible!!!!

For all soul crash players,we been betray by the programers!!! Lets abandon the ship call "Soul Crash" because we are under attack by something call "Ex"!!! And the situation are hopeless !!!!!

charismakoneko's Husband

Fashionable Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
Trinity-Xing
Social Jackie
Hi SoulCrashers!

why dont just upgrade the ori one to EX???why dont just combine it so the player can stay at one game??

All the item/equip we have become trash!!cash that we buy become nothing!!!and you want us become a newbie again!? sorry that impossible!!!!

For all soul crash players,we been betray by the programers!!! Lets abandon the ship call "Soul Crash" because we are under attack by something call "Ex"!!! And the situation are hopeless !!!!!

I totally agree Xing, this is just betrayal. All the hard work and money put into Soul Crash just to have it taken away, replaced and abandoned. This is sad, really sad. And I really liked Soul Crash, such a let down.

Blessed Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
As long as there will be refunds and as long as the EX will have friendly AI that's actually smarter than at least a potato (maybe it's just me, but the friendly AI is freaking stupid), it's OK.

Desirable Tycoon

17,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I uninstalled the app after this news. So I do not foresee being compensated I was THAT mad. I was a paying player on it and top ranker. I have been on this site, here since 2008 and purchased Gaia Gash. ALOT. sad

After the blatant mistreatment I have suffered with this app and the money stolen from me due to this announcement I will not be playing the new app or the old one. Nor ANY gaia app on FB ever again. ( I have to delte 1000 FB friends. Social Jackie should be fired! burning_eyes

Nothing Gaia can do will make this better, nor conpensate me for the lost stuff I had.
wahmbulance HEY GAIA, I WILL EARN MY GOLD HERE AND EARN GAIA CASH AND YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER CENT FROM ME AGAIN!!!!! wahmbulance

WAKE THE HELL UP GAIA AND STOP SCREWING THE HONEST PLAYERS AND LOYAL SPENDERS!

Dapper Gaian

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
why can't we buy new house in 10, 000 coins? why 15000?

Loyal Comrade

19,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
KAX Ko KittyKAX
Trinity-Xing
Social Jackie
Hi SoulCrashers!

I totally agree Xing, this is just betrayal. All the hard work and money put into Soul Crash just to have it taken away, replaced and abandoned. This is sad, really sad. And I really liked Soul Crash, such a let down.

WTF what is this?! I can't believe they would do that, I for one will not play EX cause I spent money and time on soul crash and the repayment is "Here why don't we start you all from scratch again so we can make more money."What a load I feel betrayed Gaia!!! scream crying gonk

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
so true.... after season 5, whats next? they should end soul crash in season 5 and start soul crash EX on season 6! Retain everything we have on the original to be used in soul crash EX.
Hey guys please help me!, iam lvl 9 and i cant defeat the Boss can anyone help me!? i want to play more in this game!... add me up in FB!..
https://www.facebook.com/elmerfrench?ref=tn_tnmn

Fashionable Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Good thing I'm not a cash player nor top ranker,I've never got top ranked in my life on this game!But now that they have a new one,I would gladly risked leveling up again,so that maybe,the story in this new game is more interesting,especially of Gibson & Salacia heart

Desirable Bloodsucker

4,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
Looks Like fun smile

Fashionable Genius

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Junior Trader 100
Soon my friend? I can't not sleep beacause soul crash EX was open coming soon! XD
•﹏• hahaha
Seem like fun to try to me. Who knows it may be better then the old one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff