Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
hmmmm.. wonder what prizes awaits us for those in the top 1000. a thousand soul cash? hehehe..

Shy Exhibitionist

i hope they are good ones
sadly, i probably wont be able to be in that high up in rankings by the time its over.

sad

oh well.

Hilarious Noob

1,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
the prize is, 1000 gold coins. rofl
ok I'm just kidding.

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Hrhrhr my time has come... The energy stockpilling time has end... Go for it! biggrin
Haha just got into the top 1000 just then, let's hope I stay there lol

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i'm stuck at 400+ -_- crying

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
im kinda happy where im at as long as im in the top 1000 each season i kinda dont care. but in season 3 i know i will be in the top 100

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
the update looks bland to me. Its the same old stuff, nuthin new. they just reMARKETed the whole thing. Hope season three will be a big improvement. new weapons, new skills, new moves, all of these less for cash and more for the gold.

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
jollybee12222002
the update looks bland to me. Its the same old stuff, nuthin new. they just reMARKETed the whole thing. Hope season three will be a big improvement. new weapons, new skills, new moves, all of these less for cash and more for the gold.

You call the Skill upgrade master nuthin? Seriosly?
would any of you guys be willing to add a noob? . x .
i really need the energies ; u ;

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
GrangerBabe
jollybee12222002

You call the Skill upgrade master nuthin? Seriosly?

yup. they just added sumthin to improve stats, stats means numbers, nuthin more. its like enchanting your counter move using elements instead of stones. new they say but same banana.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff