Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
FIX THE DAMN SPIN ITS TOO ******** RIGGED AND LOWER THE ******** PRICES OF CASH U THINK EVERYBODY IS ******** RICH I SPUN LIKE 40 TIMES AND DIDNT GET A SINGLE 50 CASH UNRIG THE ******** WHEEL OR MAKE THE CHANCE OF GETTING GOOD STUFF FROM THE SPIN NOT s**t.

Friendly Friend

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
Quick logic, if you were guarenteed a 50c spin in less than 50 spins, then you could sit there all day spinning, earn a lot of cash that way and then by the end of the day just buy everything for free.

Most days I get 100gs, +3 energys, and stones. this is expected and logical in a balanced system. I have got a few tens, one 50 and a max +1. But I feel the systems balance makes sense, and allows non cash players a chance to advance without having to spend cash.
You know, there is a reason why people don't spend cash on the spin? I once spent about 20 cash on it and didn't get anything good, but when I spent the same amount of cash on other spins I got good gear. Why? Because the daily spin is just giving you a chance to win something and then use it for something else, spending cash on the daily spin is probably one of the dumbest things you can do. Making it easy to obtain cash through the daily spin will just cause people to keep spinning to get more cash and in the end get everything for free which is unfair for the devs of SC. Try and save up cash whenever you get it for free or from levelling up and plan what to do with it, it should be better than just complaining about the unfair chances because it's meant to be unfair xd

Fashionable Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well what i mean is make it a tiny bit easyer to get cash cause everything costs just about over 100c if you want something good and i dont have the the money to even buy anyc i just get that from the spin but really small amounts anyways forget all of that instead of adding so much Fu(ki//g cash items they really should add way more gold items i mean its just stupid cause people who waste their money on the game always dominate us free players so they could at least add a random prize on the spin so you can get like a good weapon or a piece of armor for free at least cause that would somewhat balance out the skill that people have against free players and then free players can get up the ranks a bit easier than having to be stuck at really low ranks because i reached 4000 rank and cant go very much further so they need to make the game itself more balanced...
Yep this I agree with you definitely, being a free player is a huge disadvantage in soul crash right now. All we can hope is they release good gold items next season along with Master Rye.

Fashionable Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
They added master Rye but they really need to add more gold items and not some much expensive cash items because cash is way too expensive in general

Fashionable Lunatic

They should just remove the cash from the daily spin and at least add more gold...
Why even bother having cash on the spinner if you can never win it?

Devoted Ally

19,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I have one 1 cash once or twice on that daily spin, as well as a couple Max +1 items. I know of people who have won the 50 cash jackpot.

I consider it kind of like a slot machine. Slots pay out the lower prizes a lot, but the jackpot is a very rare occurrence. I just enjoy the opportunity to win things for free, and save up for the boss vault or the lucky capsules.

Unsealed Miko

15,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I've hit a 50 once, I think I hit everything but a max +1 at least once.
Sadly it doesn't happen enough to the point where free people could get enough for a weapon to stand on equal ground against the higher levels or at least against a team with high ranked weapons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff