Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there,

We're having some issues with the Ranking and Soul Points. We're working to resolve this right now and we thank you for your patience. Until we solve it please be aware that what is displayed may not show your true totals.

http://playsoulcrash.com/

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We're having some issues with the Ranking and Soul Points. We're working to resolve this right now and we thank you for your patience. Until we solve it please be aware that what is displayed may not show your true totals.

Thank you
please fix the error crying it always break my win streak cry
i hate error scream
My soul points keep randomly resetting sad I was in the top 900, and now im back in the 100,000+. Everytime I get to the 20,000s, the next day it resets sad Its really discouraging... Please fix this issue soon.
fulcar95
My soul points keep randomly resetting sad I was in the top 900, and now im back in the 100,000+. Everytime I get to the 20,000s, the next day it resets sad Its really discouraging... Please fix this issue soon.

Hi there,

Yup, we are aware of this and hopefully will have a fix for it soon.
Ugh, my ranking isn't showing up for anything. Nothing for Winning Streek, Wins, Total Fights, and not even in Lifetime. -__-"
Plz fix gift request sad

Some of my friends send me energy and i dont know why i can't get it sad
ei?
i already defeat TIRRI but i did'nt recieve the free google,how come????!!!!! evil evil crying crying evil evil evil evil evil
Social Jackie
fulcar95

Hi there,

Yup, we are aware of this and hopefully will have a fix for it soon.

Alright thank you Jackie biggrin You guys are doing an awesome job btw, keep it up!
Please fix my soul points sad thanks!

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Uhh, do SOul points reset after a certain level or something? Once I reached lvl 10, I think they reset. :

Shirtless Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Social Jackie
Hi there,

the soul crash team DID ABSOLUTELY NTN ABOUT ME WEEPIN FOR THEIR HELP AFTER I DIDNT GET THE ITEMS I BOUGHT AND MY GOLD DISSAPEARED AND THE ITEMS WERE NOT THERE!!!!! I SPENT 299 SOUL CUBES(MISTRAL)FOR A NEW WEAPON AND ALL OF MY CASH FOR THE EXL SAMURAI ARMOUR AND HANZO'S ARMOR!!!THE ITEMS ARE NOT THERE PLEASE DO SOMETHING!AND MY MONEY ADN SOUL CUBES ARE GONE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff