Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
This session goes wrong. always restart my soul points, as knowing what position I am in reality?
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We're having some issues with the Ranking and Soul Points. We're working to resolve this right now and we thank you for your patience. Until we solve it please be aware that what is displayed may not show your true totals.

http://playsoulcrash.com/

uhmm... excuses.. i would like to report on some sort of prob.. i loaded 40 soul crash cash and 40 minutes passed by i still did not get my point.. am planing to buy some stuff and can't do it due to your sloppy system.. please fix this issue

Hilarious Heckler

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
Fix the rankings. I went from a couple thousand soul points to none. I was in the top 1500 and BAM. Rank 50000
i cant accept request from my friends, plz help me !!!
a question and pass the first stage of the tutorial that was to defeat an opponent and still am the true zero level do not understand why that happens I am severely confused someone explain to me why that please

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd like to hear that your fixing the problems plaguing the new players not the problems for current players the problems I see for the new players will certainly be a huge problem as I am one of the people who recently joined and I can't do anything it's stopped from even doing ANYTHING further in this game

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
I only just started this game the first battle you ever do in the game works fine but it tells me to spend stat points that i DO NOT HAVE so I can't frigging progress!
lol ye theres something not quite right with the ranking, like wins for example i have a way higher win counter then some of the other players and yet i see they are better in the ranking list, wtf is happening these days
Social Jackie
Hi there,

We're having some issues with the Ranking and Soul Points. We're working to resolve this right now and we thank you for your patience. Until we solve it please be aware that what is displayed may not show your true totals.

http://playsoulcrash.com/

Yeah... you know that patience you mentioned? It's wearing thin. I've won nine battles, but I haven't gotten a single thing out of any of them. The frame freezes at the end and by the way, aren't I supposed to get to open some kind of chest after beating all three opponents? Because guess what, they shuffle and I get three new goons to beat up.

If you're gonna keep me stuck on level 0 (and why the hell do you even have a level 0 anyway?) with no chance of moving on to a map or even a real enemy, at least you could've made so that I can at least grind some coins out of this.

mephiee's Prince

Lucky Despair

56,725 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Thrills! Chills! Kills! 500
whatever this weird issue is i cant friggin do anything after the first fight. just wants to to assign points. and i have 0 points.. wtf?

Shady Hellhound

16,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
I'm still stuck at Level 0, so... the whole ranking thing is sort of null at this point. sweatdrop

Dangerous Sophomore

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i am stuck at lvl 0 and have no stat points please help crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Dangerous Camper

11,325 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
arjaysalas07
Plz fix gift request sad

Some of my friends send me energy and i dont know why i can't get it sad

same cry

Blazing Dragon

18,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I played the fist battle, wanting to try the game out. But because I haven't actually leveled and have no stat points to use, I can't move on.
I've been waiting since a day or two after the game has launched, and nothing has been done.
I'm greatly displeased, and vehemently demand that this be fixed, like, now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff