Welcome to Gaia! ::

My question is if u spin in boss vault for example Zantens set it compose of armor,gloves,shoes and leggings,cape and the bonus sword if i spin and get his leggings and spin again is there a chance that i could get a leggings for the second time? or it is only once?

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
You can get the same item multiple times... Whats pretty annoying.
aww i thought once u get one u can never get that again biggrin

Shy Exhibitionist

Elite Yoh Asakura
My question is if u spin in boss vault for example Zantens set it compose of armor,gloves,shoes and leggings,cape and the bonus sword if i spin and get his leggings and spin again is there a chance that i could get a leggings for the second time? or it is only once?

Yes you get tons of multi items.
But you can sell the multi items you have from boss vault back for half the cash it costed

Shy Exhibitionist

GrangerBabe

At least you can sell them for half the cash it costed to spin lol

Aged Tactician

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Amber Dreams
GrangerBabe

OMG! AmberDream i LOVE your new avi! Simply awesome!

Shy Exhibitionist

GrangerBabe
Amber Dreams
GrangerBabe

OMG! AmberDream i LOVE your new avi! Simply awesome!

thanks cat_blaugh

Fashionable Smoker

6,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Amber Dreams
Elite Yoh Asakura

But you can sell the multi items you have from boss vault back for half the cash it costed

!!!!! emotion_jawdrop Amber you just made my day! I never even thought of selling doubles 'cause I assumed I would just get useless gold in exchange... THANK YOU AMBER and I mean it! emotion_kirakira

Shy Exhibitionist

angeluz132001
Amber Dreams
Elite Yoh Asakura

!!!!! emotion_jawdrop Amber you just made my day! I never even thought of selling doubles 'cause I assumed I would just get useless gold in exchange... THANK YOU AMBER and I mean it! emotion_kirakira

Glad I helped. 3nodding

Gracious Grabber

Amber Dreams
angeluz132001
Amber Dreams
Elite Yoh Asakura

Glad I helped. 3nodding

I can't find where to sell them back for cash. I keep finding options to sell for gold. But I can't find an option to sell back for the half cash option.

Shy Exhibitionist

Dark-oneechan
Amber Dreams
angeluz132001
Amber Dreams
Elite Yoh Asakura

Glad I helped. 3nodding

I can't find where to sell them back for cash. I keep finding options to sell for gold. But I can't find an option to sell back for the half cash option.

its only for boss vault items. drag them down to the sell in innovatory and it will sell for cash.
User Image

Gracious Grabber

Ah I see. Thanks Amber

Shy Exhibitionist

Dark-oneechan
Ah I see. Thanks Amber

no problem xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash