Welcome to Gaia! ::

I BROKE MY WIN STREAK OF 123!

While fighting against Triton , I received a phone call, and I took my eyes off the screen for a few seconds , and I lost .. by a Soul Attack - and my Counter Button was full.

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
bummer. better luck next time pal.
you do know that you can pause your matches , right? thats what i do when it gets busy at work and i am in the middle of a match
Is it a fun game I've never played it :c stare
Revile_AI
I BROKE MY WIN STREAK OF 123!

While fighting against Triton , I received a phone call, and I took my eyes off the screen for a few seconds , and I lost .. by a Soul Attack - and my Counter Button was full.

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying [/quote

123? My winning streak is 179 and I lost to a damn Hacker with complete set and a Tempest blade +8 biggrin
I have seen real legit players with full sets and maxed weapons though.

* I used over 1.3k enchant stones on enchanting to level 7. Haven't succeeded yet.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Iam me not U42

It can be a very fun game, but it can also be very frustrating, especially for some who come across in-game issues and problems on a regular basis.
Xavier Rythos
Iam me not U42

It can be a very fun game, but it can also be very frustrating, especially for some who come across in-game issues and problems on a regular basis.

Really how so?

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Iam me not U42
Xavier Rythos
Iam me not U42

Really how so?

There are various threads on how mid-match disconnects reset extremely large winning streaks. There are also a few recent issues with the Daily Spin taking cash when it's not supposed to. Things like that.
Xavier Rythos
Iam me not U42
Xavier Rythos
Iam me not U42

Really how so?

There are various threads on how mid-match disconnects reset extremely large winning streaks. There are also a few recent issues with the Daily Spin taking cash when it's not supposed to. Things like that.

oooh cool
Revile_AI

* I used over 1.3k enchant stones on enchanting to level 7. Haven't succeeded yet.

you used over 1300 enchant stones just to attempt to go from level 6 to level 7?

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ratisdead
Revile_AI

you used over 1300 enchant stones just to attempt to go from level 6 to level 7?
That really does suck to have to use so many stones and it sucks even more just to get useless gold. . . to bad it's not energy .
pandexX
ratisdead
Revile_AI

That really does suck to have to use so many stones and it sucks even more just to get useless gold. . . to bad it's not energy .

yeah they really need to do something about that
ratisdead
Revile_AI

Tried to anyway. No success.
Revile_AI
ratisdead
Revile_AI

Tried to anyway. No success.

wow , i have used close to 1000 so far to try to get from 7 to 8 and no success

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas