Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
There is a current hacker in the top 10, http://www.facebook.com/peter.stocco he came out of nowhere (seriously he wasn't in top 20 and being in top 10 myself the closest to me was behind by nearly 3000 points, and 20th was like 10k points behind) suddenly he appeared in top 10 after 1 day, and someone who is his friend said he had under 200 fights last week and less this week, so there's no way he jumped 15k in points to get into the top 10, I'm sorry but I've put too much money into SC to get into the top 10 and stay in the top 10 I am NOT being robbed of my golden banner and prizes associated with it for being top 10 vs just top 100 this close to the end of season 2... so can this hacker's points be set back to 0 and him put into punishment mode so that both me and my friend Sage who have worked hard and put lots of money into getting into top 10 can have our rightful spots as 9th and 10th at the end of season 2 which is coming we all believe the end of this week?

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ya... No mercy just wipe them all!!! They hacked because they are not a good players... What if you lose?... What if you win?... This is just a GAME... Play nice,net & clean... Ya, you are HAPPY because you WIN... But did you try your best?... Or you WIN because you CHEAT... Be HONEST, Be a GOOD PLAYERS in ALL GAMES YOU PLAY... ^-^
I would never even dream of hacking,hackers are just people who arent good players of the game.I understand the energy thing but really all you need is luck enough to get a Max Energy + (I got it one time)

Blessed Vampire

Social Jackie
Hi there,

We've been monitoring hacking activities since the game began. We keep a log of ALL activity, history, and inventory of all the users within the game. Basically, we know all!

We have been working diligently to block these hacks and planning repercussions and punishments for users engaged in such activities.

Users who are identified as hackers will be penalized and punished starting later today and will become more severe in the following weeks. These penalties will eventually affect all activities in your account and may even result in a ban of the game.

If your account has been flagged please don't write us unless you wish to come clean and want to start again with clean slate. We will work with you to find a reasonable penalty and allow you to enjoy the game as a normal player.

If you wish to find resolution please contact us at: http://sc.gaiainteractivegames.com/scsupport/main

Season 1 which will begin later today, will reset all Rankings and Soul Points so everyone will have a fresh start. Hackers will NOT accrue Soul Points or be allowed to participate in the Ranking system until they are in good standing.

We will continually be monitoring all game activity so users can have the best experience possible.

Thank you,
Soul Crash Team

Mrs. Giving

this account is a hacker account.

O.G. Prophet

i started today, i wouldn't hack even if i wouldn't get caught. but i hate having to wait to fight people, just let me fight people. even if i don't get anything from it for non energy fights?
how to report this soulpoints hacker
vincent top2 in soulcrash . crying
vincent top2 in soulcrash .he abuse the soulpoints

Fashionable Shopper

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
SIEG or Soldier
i started today, i wouldn't hack even if i wouldn't get caught. but i hate having to wait to fight people, just let me fight people. even if i don't get anything from it for non energy fights?

you can go challenge all your allies~ don't need energy and you can get the cube of their element .

Fashionable Shopper

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
pmp143

any evidence of he abuse the soul point? if yes you can report him at the costumer support .
You people are tipping. YESH HACKING IS WRONG! But sometimes you have too. Me, I haven't hacked and I WOULD LOVE TO FOR THE REASON OF I CAN GET ANYWHERE!!!!!!!! scream

So go and banned me, see if I care.
AgentBalot
No mercy just wipe them all!
x3Cool
AgentBalot
No mercy just wipe them all!
Trinity-Xing
pmp143

any evidence of he abuse the soul point? if yes you can report him at the costumer support .
Feeback666
You people are tipping. YESH HACKING IS WRONG! But sometimes you have too. Me, I haven't hacked and I WOULD LOVE TO FOR THE REASON OF I CAN GET ANYWHERE!!!!!!!! scream

So go and banned me, see if I care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces