Welcome to Gaia! ::

is this a bug or am i being accused of hacking? i cant change my team mates and i cant visit them. i cant even send energy to my friends. if i have been blocked because someone say i hacked, please do your own homework instead of getting a retard to randomly block people from playing. you are killing your own game.

having a cloudsplitter and devil's eye is not cheating. getting 96% winning rate is not cheating. having 150k coins is not cheating since theres nothing to spend on. PLEASE PROVIDE A DECENT ANSWER WHO AND WHY AM I BEING ACCUSED OF HACKING!!?!?!?!??!!? if i hacked, i want to know the reason you say i hack. if not, fix this problem. if i have not been accused of hacking and its a technical issue, please fix it too. My friends have been playing fine since i still get the xx/100 of them everyday.

i have been asked by one too many people how to hack, just because i have the Devil's Eye. is it because they are jealous and so just go to the GM and say i hack? idiot community.

Please fix this bug. I do not hack. if u think i do, provide me evidence.
i get my cloudsplitter from diligently viewing 5 ads a day for 50 days.

i get my devil's eye from the lucky capsule

i get my 96% win streak because i just dont fight strong guys... logically... i always lose at 50th win streak because the elemental npc is ridiculously overpowered

i got my elemental sword from having 299 soul cubes.

i got many friends because i add them and they add me

i got loads of coins since there's nothing to spend on

i got lots of energy +1 +2 +3 because i keep receiving them from friends

SO PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER WHICH ONE OF THOSE IS COUNTED AS HACKING?!?!?!

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Is it me, or is there really a New team of Hackers out. They should have been detected as the GM said, but after the armors were out, I see ppl with full sets of armors. I know that its possible to roll on them.. but how probable is that? really? and when I fight them they have swords with 2 gold star level... REALLY???? I have over 1000 enchant stones and cant get my sword to lvl 1 gold star, how the hell did they level them without Hacking. I hope the GM put things right.

And hacking was a problem since forever in this game. How is it possible that it is not fixed yet?
emo
My friend Collage Of Broken Words was hacked. How do I report it? Can she get her account back?
Von Balthier
Is it me, or is there really a New team of Hackers out. They should have been detected as the GM said, but after the armors were out, I see ppl with full sets of armors. I know that its possible to roll on them.. but how probable is that? really? and when I fight them they have swords with 2 gold star level... REALLY???? I have over 1000 enchant stones and cant get my sword to lvl 1 gold star, how the hell did they level them without Hacking. I hope the GM put things right.

And hacking was a problem since forever in this game. How is it possible that it is not fixed yet?
emo

1000 Enchant stones is not enough. Believe me. It took me about 4K enchant stones to reach 2 gold stars. Well, not everyone hacks to get it. Some just spends more. Honestly, i am ridiculously one of those spenders and i got the bills to prove it. Some people spend to be competitive. But if you have the luxury of time, you can collect those enchant stones one at a time. You'll get there buddy.
not really a player but i do hack biggrin
hacking is good i tried it
the games r really fun too
goutryreay
one of the codes is 1234 hi

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hacking is bad, but i believe the reason why people hack Soul Crash is...it is pretty hard to level up and ENERGY is one of the major things in their list to hack. PLUS, the items and weapons because it is overpriced and some are cash items which people can't buy often. And mostly, the cash price for soul crash is overpriced too (4500 cash=399$. 399$ is pretty expensive too and you can buy alot of things in it).
OH COME ON!!!! so not fair! i cant gain energy by waiting only by getting from friends and my friend loses gold close to 1000 if he loses a battle plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fix this.

Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
i play this game legit cause i dont like hackers but i agree that the game is over priced for cash items

if i did hack id hack the energy and gold i play as much as possible and can lvl up much and i am always broke ill give this game one month b4 i quit because of these issues.

the game itself is fun but when a lvl 3 has a higher lvl teammate that kills my lvl 9 team its bs HACKER!!!!!

I WILLNOT submit a ticket because if you dont know how broken your game is by now you deserve to loose the money coming from it!

i WILLNOT buy cash till the prices drop and there is more content to the game.

my daughter also plays this game but only cause im here she isnt so interested in it cause she cant build up cash also so she may not be back to this game.

this game could bring in alot of money for gaia if you dont halfarse it!

(seen toooooooo many games like that )

and fix stuff like the gold income, teammate recharge time ( too long not everyone has 10000 friends that play this game get fkn real ! ) lower your prices you want to charge 9000 for a sword for lvl 9 IM LVL 9 AND IM ALWAYS BROKE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and recharge rate ITS SUPPOSED TO BE 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!

LIKE I SAID ONE MONTH!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces