Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have to say, with this xp problem and all who can't reach lvl 1 and start playing... using a hack to get 60 xp is very tempting.

Married Entrepreneur

8,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
Ibupirack
Cera KoK
mondy03
AgentBalot
No mercy just wipe them all!

90% hacker in this game if they wipe it wahahah 10% player will stay on game wahahaha

I assume you are a hacker, Only a hacker would distort the demographic without findings.

Plenty of people will keep playing the game, and gladly. You know what else is the funny part? Probably 100% of the game's income comes from legit players. Why the hell would hacker donate a dollar? No skin off our back, no profits have been lost, in the end, the only loser is the hacker, or you. Not me, not Soul Crash.

+1.

Also, people that want to play a game where hackers or any kind of hack are punished will be glad to join here.
Think about it, SC Team. You don't lose a single dollar if they get a full ban.

I agree with ban.. or better yet.. monetize off them.. ban them entill they pay to be unbanned. and then reset their accounts. xD

Lonely Businessman

I just started playing awhile ago. I almost wanted to hack. But after seeing this post. I changed my mind, I'm playing clean.
Good Luck Hackers.

Lonely Hero

14,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
The start of SC was fun, but now with hackers altering their battle data and stats , it is making the battle very unfair.
I feel like I am playing dot hack gu going against an aida infected player. The battle is very onesided and I feel I lost before the battle has started.
I also aam a bit iffy about the game rewards. I dont want to input my password.
the admin need to shrink the hacker announcement page because the button to make the page go away is off screen and unreachable and its preventing me from playing the game and i do not nor have i ever hacked the game so i fail to see why its relivent to have on my screen in the first place

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Trollololololol

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
i play the game legitimately all cheats will be found out..

if they have a log of peoples activates then people will be found out..

how can someone achieve 15,000 soul crush points in a few days then his jump gos up very slowly to 16,000 100% all people in the top 1000 are cheats.

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
i think they should ban them on gaia too..

also i think even if they do something very small they get banned forever lets hope they ban every hacker on soul crush..

Unbeatable Lunatic

l leaf l
i think they should ban them on gaia too..

also i think even if they do something very small they get banned forever lets hope they ban every hacker on soul crush..

only problem is that I think they are banning people like me who had a problem with giving stats to their character right after the tutorial. Im still stuck at that spot, unable to play the game, and just on the recent update I get the update message and can't play the game.

Distinct Medalist

Social Jackie
Basically, we know all!

please don't write us unless you wish to come clean
Yeah right. You guys want people to admit to things you claim you already know. I doubt it. I got accused of botting, but never did and wouldn't know how. Mods wouldn't even tell me what made them think I botted and admins just upheld the ban. It's stupid. You guys don't know. All these accounts keep getting blocked when probably most of them aren't cheating. Maybe your software sucks or whoever is looking at the data sucks. Maybe he/she went rogue on you. You guys are flagging and banning people who did nothing wrong. emotion_donotwant emotion_omnomnom
lolz this game funny,after i created character and finish battle tutorial i got message that i have to refresh my browser, and when i check Forum, some people got the same problem.

someone in forum said that cuz they're using hack/cheats, my QUESTION is how come i got that message?, i dont even start PLAY the real game?.
how many days does it take to process the accepted solutions tickets??? PLEASE ADMIN REPLY

Dapper Gaian

sad whats wrong with soul crash spin wheel today, i tried to spin but a girl pop up and said there is wrong with the wheel, the next time i tried to spin it cost one dollar?whats wrong with the wheel???today i have no spin,please be regarded this one,tnx!!!! sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff